Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 25 August 2017

Bring it on!

25th August 2017
The world is filled with nice people, if you can’t find one – be one.

Got a busy day today, so this blog will probably be brief.  I’m taking care of me though, sat here with a mug of tea and a scrambled egg sandwich, I need to make sure I eat protein for breakfast otherwise I’m hungry all day like I was yesterday.  Yesterday I just grabbed a couple of pieces of toast, then realised one had some mould on – can I say mould tastes disgusting, I couldn’t fill myself up yesterday, it didn’t help that I’d been awake since 3am.

Slept well last night though, up at 5, I’ve already done an hours work at least, I do like a challenge and this week is one.

I’m at a meeting with colleagues today so I think I’ll pick up a salad bowl and have that when I get home with some cooked chicken, then for my tea later I might have me pizza, I have some of those low pointed ones from M&S, mmm, about 15sp I think they are.

Last night was a first, in my early meeting, I had more men stay to the meeting than woman, made for a different but really good chat.  Michael had found THE photo of himself that had brought him to Weight Watchers back in 2009;



He lost over 5 stone and has maintained that weight loss for 7 years now, how amazing is that, he still attends every week, even if he can’t stay to the meeting, he always weighs in.  The other factor he believes helps him maintain his weight loss as well as everything he’s learned at Weight Watchers is walking, he walks daily and from what I heard on the radio yesterday, I think we all need to start walking.  The Officials at Public Health England said the amount of activity people did started to tail off from the age of 40.  They are urging those between the ages of 40 and 60 to start doing regular brisk walks.  Just 10 minutes a day could have a major impact, reducing the risk of early death by 15%, they say.  10 minutes is doable for all of us surely?

Alfie had me doing longer than that yesterday, he was really in the mood, we were out a good 40 minutes at a brisk pace; I could barely keep up with him at one point.  He’s obviously been listening to the news!

Right I have loads to do so I’m going to get on and do it.  Here’s to a great day – we’ve got this BeYOUtiful. xx

 




No comments: