Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 March 2013

I love being me! Just Saying. x

15th March 2013
If you are not willing to learn – no one can help you.  If you are determined to learn – NO ONE can stop you!
 
Well I’ve just seen this on facebook –
(There is no finish line so love the journey)
 
How true, is that statement – I love how the universe sends you reminders when you need them, this on for me was that ‘getting to goal’ is only part of the journey where weight loss is concerned, luckily I already know that, I realised that about 5 years ago after years of trying to get to my goal and perfectly stay there!  I realised that wasn’t going to happen, life gets in the way sometimes and so do I!  As I replied to a FB chat I was having yesterday, “I bloody love food I do” and this is why I will never maintain my weight 100% at the weight I’m supposed to be, because I have noticed that when I embrace that fact my body seems to maintain itself at about 7-12lb higher but my sanity remains more in tact because of that acceptance!
 
Yesterday was one of those “ooo what can I eat” days, I can’t remember the last one I had, even my Thursday helpers remarked it had been a while, well I just wanted all day but not anything, no I wasn’t prepared to eat just any old junk, I wanted specific stuff, and on the night I even walked in and out of a fish and chip shop without buying anything because once in there I realised that wasn’t what I wanted for my tea, then I walked aimlessly round the co-op and couldn’t see anything, I reached the wine aisle and no I’m not always that predictable I didn’t buy wine, I saw and bought a packet of dry roasted peanuts and ate them in the car, it started off that I was eating them one at a time and trying to enjoy the coating but it turned out they weren’t the best made dry roasted I’d had so ended with me eating a handful at a time to get the taste of them.  I also ate them a bit savage like, if someone had tried to take them off me I’d have probably attacked that person ‘-). 
 
Now I’ve read all the books, ‘sit down, put it on a plate and enjoy every mouthful’ and most of the time I’d agree, but occasionally I like to give in to my primal instinct and really do what I feel I want to do not what I know to be the correct or best way according to the experts. 
 
Why was I in that kind of mood yesterday – who cares, we don’t have to analyse everything either, we have moods, and cycles, and hormones and all sorts of reasons that affect us and we don’t need to understand them all.  All I know is that I ate scratchings and popcorn and a crisp sarnie and WOW it was a good eating day!  It may not have been a weight loss day but you know what I don’t care, I lost a pound on the scales yesterday morning, I’m happy, I’m healthy and I’m about as sane as I’m ever going to be – I couldn’t ask for more.  Well I could but that would be being a bit greedy!
For those curious ones the ProPoints I consumed were;
 
Breakfast - 2 crumpets (5pp) 10g cheese (1pp) tomato = 6pp
2nd Breakfast - 2 ½ slices toast – 10pp
Mid morning snack - 2 x boots shapers salted popcorn 4pp (a member bought them in for me – so I’ll blame her for that one J)
Lunch - ½ portion egg fried rice – 6pp
Afternoon snack 1 – 2 marshmallow things – 4pp
2nd Afternoon snack - 1 slice bread & spread with a few cheese & onion crisps – 5pp
Tea time snack – scratchings 3pp (a member bought me these too, so yeah her fault lol)
Tea – 100g Dry roasted peanuts – 16pp
Wine – 9pp
 
Total 63pp, that could’ve been so much more and back in the day – it would’ve been. 
 
So here’s to a fresh clean day, I love being me because I my lovelies am BeYouTiful ;) I eat, love and am gorgeous, I believe I epitomise healthy living – some may disagree but do you know what – I don’t care.
 
Have a fabulous Friday xx

No comments: