Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 20 October 2012

Nothing to say today x

20th October 2012

I try not to live up to expectation... I just do what I think I can do. Danica Patrick

Good morning, good morning, it may be foggy and yucky outside but I’m still smiling and I’m on track – hurrah!  Yesterday I cooked a delicious cheese and potato pie so my plan I made has been amended slightly but that’s ok as long as I have options.  I’m trying to make foods that will tempt mom.  Today I’m making a lasagne and cottage pie, I’m in the mood to cook and I shall share it with my mate because of course I can only eat so much food!

So cooking this morning, then my meeting then I’m treating myself to a massage this afternoon, well actually one of my mates has treated me to it as a well done for getting my diamond leader award which I thought was a very lovely thing to do.  Then later I’m going to continue sorting out my recipe folder, I’m collating all my favourite recipes into one place, which is a time-consuming project because I have a lot of recipes and I get distracted easily.  I’m a bit put out because I can’t find a lasagne recipe I once made, I’m thinking I didn’t write it down, so I’m going to have to try and remember from memory what I did – good luck with that with my memory!

My brains a bit blank of stuff to say today – I know that’s unusual for me!  Plus my mom keeps talking to me from her bed so I can’t concentrate ;-) so I’m gonna leave it there for today and say goodbye.  I wanna get in the kitchen if I’m honest, I love being in the mood to do stuff, especially as I’ve been feeling shattered at the weekends for the last few weeks.

Enjoy your Saturday xx

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: