Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 13 September 2012

Judgement day!

13th September 2012
 
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it. Stan Smith
 
 
Judgement day!  ‘-) today’s the day I weigh in after following the plan for a week and tracking everything 100% in my journal, and I have been totally truthful, no making the numbers add up to what it should be but actually tracking even the slice of cooked meat I stole from the fridge and this is what the truth looks like!
 
Thursday - total consumed = 32pp Total earned on pedometer = 6pp
 
Friday - total consumed = 59pp Total earned on pedometer = 9pp
 
Saturday - total consumed = 32pp Total earned on pedometer = 9pp
 
Sunday - total consumed = 64pp Total earned on pedometer = 10pp
 
Monday - total consumed = 51pp Total earned on pedometer = 7pp
 
Tuesday - total consumed = 34pp Total earned on pedometer = 6pp
 
Wednesday - total consumed = 42pp Total earned on pedometer = 7pp
 
Total Week consumed = 314pp
 
Total ProPoints allowed = 285pp
(7 days x 26pp & 49pp weekly & Pedometer ProPoints 54pp = 285pp)
 
Meaning for the week I have consumed 29pp more than I should have, so today we will see if I’ve got away with that on the scales!
 
At least I’ve been totally honest with myself, I’ve eaten extremely healthily, plenty of fruit, salads, vegetables, wholemeal bread, wholemeal lasagne, my only vice is my red wine which if I’m 100% honest I don’t want to change, I’ve made myself aware of the dangers of alcohol and I’m being as sensible about it as I’m willing to be. 
 
So I’m predicting a pound loss, even with going over because I know from past experience how my body works and what I appear to be able to get away with, we’re all different and our bodies work differently so fingers crossed and I’ll blog it tomorrow. 
 
I’ve been a bit skint this month and it’s going to be worse next month because of me being paid by the amount of people in my meetings and because a lot of you took the summer off my wages half – ouch!  Therefore I am this week working on a shopping list to save me money next month.  This month I’m going through the cupboards and freezer and consuming what I already have in the house, luckily it is all good food because that’s all I really buy these days, I’m seeing a future of pasta, a lot of pasta as I’ve just found two packets of wholemeal spaghetti!  I’ve also got a good few cans of tuna, I knew there was a reason I bought them in bulk when they were on offer.  I do need to buy bread though, I just fancied curry beans on toast this morning and I’ve got no damn bread, so that’s my tea sorted tonight and lunch is chicken and rice casserole because I forgot I’d taken it out of the freezer yesterday and had left over curry and spinach for my tea – doh!
 
So at least that’s today sorted, I’m having mango and yogurt for breakfast because it’s on the turn, they were buy one get on free so treated myself.
 
I’ve started my shopping list and meal plans and am surprised at how much things cost if I’m honest, I tend to buy a lot of foods when they are on offer, I love supermarkets and looking at food so I’m happy to wander round more than one to find the offers, I tend to do different shops on different week and stuff like fishfingers which I bought a couple of weeks ago for half price i.e. £2 for 20, is a hell of a lot different to £4 for 20!  Yes there’s 5 meals in a box but still 20p a fishfinger – REALLY! That’s 80p a serving if you have four!  I sound sad now don’t I ;-) I don’t care, for 28p I can have beans on toast because I don’t mind the basic brand of beans, that is with good wholegrain bread though, or for 87p per serving I can make minced beef & onions (canned), with onion gravy using oxo, , 200g mash potato, 1 tbsp peas and a frozen yorkshire and it’s only 10pp a meal too!  Yet fishfingers are 20p really! When we were kids they were cheap food!
Lol, I’m actually smiling at myself now because I’m well aware of how much I usually spend on food, I probably spend more money on food than anything else in my life so to be penny pinching with it is amusing but also a task I will undertake with relish and of course no doubt I will share the results with you, although I know some of you won’t eat the foods I enjoy but it’ll give you ideas.
So I better get going, although I’m 20 minutes ahead of schedule because I woke up early thanks to a bad dream, I don’t want to be dreaming I’m working in a shop and a mans trying to get in with a gun thank you very much, I want to be dreaming that I’ve found a way to take the calories out of food! ;-)
Remember we’re glowing for it, so I hope you’re on track and shining xx
 

No comments: