Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 14 December 2020

You don't even want to know

Monday 14th December 2020
These times are hard but they will pass.


Oh I can't even begin to talk about yesterday, you wouldn't believe it if I did, but lets just say my sister and I had the worst day with mom so far, nothing we could do helped, she was so messed up and it was just relentless to the point I rang 111 to ask for advice!  One doctor called within the hour but then said another would call me back and it was half nine when I'd finally settled her that they did and because I'd managed to settle her, they said call her doctor tomorrow!  Mom woke up a couple of hours later and so it continued, until I gave her some morphine in the hope that it would help her pain and maybe send her to sleep.  She's asleep next to me right now and my sister and I are trying to work out what next.  I need to make some calls today and get some solutions. She needed sedating yesterday, her mind was on a 5 or 10 minute loop of her being terrified she was going to be in trouble with the situation she was living in which started in the morning being about my dad being in bed, then later on was about her not locking up the house next door and nothing we did helped.  We tried the going along with the story, we tried explaining she was safe, we tried everything we could think off but 4 minutes later, her terror would return and we'd have to do it all again! 

Being in Prison would be easier I reckon!

Anyway, I don't have much to say, so here's This weeks menu from Marlies


I'm thinking chicken tikka masala to freeze to have over the Christmas weekend mmm.  

Whatever's going on in your world, be kind to yourself.  If you're struggling with your weight, remember this; 


If what you've done in the past hasn't worked, why will it be different this time?  Stop trying to change everything and work on focusing on tweaking one thing at a time. xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: