Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 3 December 2020

Last day of WW virtuals

Thursday 3rd December 2020
Your biggest commitment must always be to yourself.


4am and been up half hour, not moms fault, she's still asleep, I must just be getting used to having less sleep, or maybe its the anticipation of knowing today is the last day I do any virtual workshops for WW, that feels weird to type! I don't work on a Friday anyway so other than sorting out a few things that'll be me done tomorrow. 

Yesterday was a busy one, signed up another satisfied UW customer on the morning, had the nurse in for mom, treated me and my sister to KFC for her 25th Wedding anniversary, I know it should be silver but I went in a silver car which actually wouldn't start because of being left on the driveway again, my jumpstart kit didn't work either so Green Flag came to the rescue, the are good, only took them half hour to get to me. 

Mom was full on yesterday, never stopped yabbering lol, loudly too, shouting at the tele, in the end I had to put my crochet away because I couldn't concentrate, bless her, it distracted her a little from her pain I guess which is always worse on days it's been redressed. 

I know we still can't do anything because of covid but talking to people the last few days and making plans to catch up when we can is showing me other upsides to leaving WW, if I haven't got to ask my sister to sit constantly with mom whilst I work, she'll be able to do it whilst I go out for a catch up with some friends. 

I want to get us all together for a coffee morning as I'm not having a leaving do as such or getting to hug people in person, yes it's very, very, different but then everything this year has been hasn't it.  

I'm aim for a more healthier day than KFC today, Alfie helped me eat mine though bless him, I'm going to have cod and lots of delicious veggies mmm, yeah perfect.  

But for now I'm going to spend an hour with my crochet before she wakes up, I haven't done day 2 of the advent calender blanket because of the distraction and I had to keep pulling it back!  

Here's to a great day, hope to see some of you on zoom, here's my link if you want to nip on and say hello https://weightwatchers.zoom.us/j/91548858636 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx




No comments: