Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 4 December 2020

It's been the absolute best time!

Friday 4th December 2020
Life is about making an imact, not an income.



Well it's 3am and mom loudly woke me up at half two because she had to go to feed the animals and go to work and she couldn't find her other shoe!  She's calm again now and it turns out that neither of us have got to go to work today because I did my last virtual workshops yesterday!  I also returned the keys to my Bloxwich venue and started crying, silly bugga me, but 16 years of memories and emotions came flooding back, from the sublime to the ridiculous and all of them bring a smile to my face, once I stop crying they do anyway!

Well I've just caught up on my Facebook stuff and I'm crying again, so many lovely, kind words, so many memories, so much love, I'm blessed to have met so many incredible people through Weight Watchers and my life has been enriched because of them.  When someone tells me I changed their life, I can't really comprehend it, it's quite surreal but if I have, then that's the best feeling and worth all the times I had to empty my car in the rain, or go out on a snowy day, yep not one bad memory but as my besties will tell you, I don't really have a memory at all which is why I asked my members to post there's so it would remind me and make me smile.  

So this is it, my last official day, although I don't go to work, I do need to box up the last of my stuff for collection Monday, that's bizarre, a few people have asked me what I'm going to put in my shed now it's not going to be full of WW stuff, well it's like I had this message from God to advice me, not only was my Beyerskloof Pinotage reduced from £8 to £6 in Sainsbury's but it's also on 25% for 6 bottles or more - woo hoo happy days, so that's what the shed is mostly full of at the moment!  Should last me through the beginning of my unemployment - tee hee.

I'm not unemployed am I, I'm now self employed, actually had a letter from The Pensions Regular yesterday that I need to read regarding my automatic enrolment duties!  I'll read it at some point over the weekend.  I need to make a go of Utility Warehouse now because it'll mean I can stay come longer with mom, if I can earn enough to cover the bills with that, all will be good. 

Oh I didn't have a good food day in the end, cheese and onion cob (best gift ever!) and cakes, so I'm thinking this eatly less, healthy lark might have to wait till Monday because I've got my Marlies coming today, my sisters also treated me to some crispy duck, happy days! Anyone know a good WW coach that can sort me out. 😝😂

Well I'm going to have me an hour of crochet as moms fell back to sleep, bless her heart, then I'll think about the day ahead.  

And to any of my members reading this, I'll always be your leader (or coach if that's what you wanna call me), your friend too, I'm not going nowhere, I just won't work for WW anymore, but I'll always be here. 

Mwah, luv you lots and lots and lots, thanks for all the memories, it's been a blast! 

Love me xx

No comments: