Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 19 December 2020

I'm all ready for Christmas!

Saturday 18th December 2020 
Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.


It was a mixed day yesterday, mom started off great but it became quickly obvious that she was bordering on falling down the dementia drain so I was having to be extra careful round here which is tiring in itself, having to watch everything you say and do and constantly cajouling her to stop her going into a mood.

A few things helped, firstly she had a couple of gifts delivered through the post, those made her smile, I've been trying to catch the delivery men as I'd ordered some Christmas goodies for her and I didn't want her to hear them arrive, they've been fab when I've signaled them to be quiet when they're walking up the path.

I signed up another customer but better still it was my Julie, oh how I miss her, 16 years I've seen her twice a week in my meetings and nowI haven't seen her for weeks, so it was just lovely to chat to her, then to be able to save her a minimum of £50 a month, she actually thought it was nearer £70, then she'll save loads with the clubcard, that's just great to be able to do! Plus she'll get £50 every time she recommends someone who signs up!

The quote I did as a support partner on the afternoon, that came in at £127 for gas/electric/landline/broadband and an unlimited everything sim and they were paying £148 just for gas/electric at the moment! Their savings overall were over £70 a month too. It's just brilliant. Utility Warehouse’s Cashback Card Makes Christmas Shopping Affordable (yahoo.com)

Anyway, my day had highlights, my F&M Hamper was delivered, I worked really hard to achieve this incentive so I really enjoyed opening it up (2) Facebook 

I'm looking forward to a weekend of nothing, I'm going to try and do a couple of things, the first is the kitchen, it's Christmas clear up time, I'm going to sort and clean the cupboards and fridge and my sister told me yesterday to put all the pots and trays I only use now and again on the shelving in the shed, basically my concrete shed in my alley is now a giant larder where I'm storing things I buy that I use regularly when they're on offer to save some pennies long term. 

It's 5am and I'm tempted to go get that started whilst moms still in bed, she only woke me once in the night, she wanted to get up but I managed to get her to go back to bed thankfully.  She doesn't like me being out of the room which doesn't help when you've got stuff to do! 

Yeah, I'm going to so here's to a great day, hope you've got something to look forward to this weekend, I'm hoping it stops raining long enough to walk Alfie, he's not a fan of walking in the rain. 

I've got nothing left to get for Christmas, got a few bits for mom and that's all I'm doing, so we can just relax and chill out and eat crap - YAY!  

Have a fab weekend, oh and I'm having a pre Christmas zoom for anyone who fancies a catch up before Christmas, just a natter, I'll do one at 9 and one at 9.45 (each one last's 40 minutes as that's how long the free calls last).  

Time: Dec 20, 2020 09:00 AM London

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 922 191 1689
Passcode: 432114


Time: Dec 20, 2020 09:45 AM London

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 922 191 1689
Passcode: 432114

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: