Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 27 December 2020

Lazy Sunday ahead

Sunday 27th December 2020
The key to success is to start before you are ready!


Good morning!  Another good night in the Longsden house, we went to bed at 7pm and got up just before 4am, working with moms sundowning is making life a lot easier, long may it continue!  

Now if you're anything like myself and the majority of the population, you're ready for some healthier eating after the last few days of Christmas indulgence, however can I make a suggestion - don't go into full on 'diet' mode because you'll be disappointed when you struggle to get it 100% for the rest of the year.  Instead decide to eat a little less and a tad healthier, that'll work a lot better because it's giving you a little more leeway and flexibility.  

I made a delicious pasta bake yesterday using a couple of cans of condensed mushroom soup out the cupboard, some cooked ham, leftover peas, breadcrumbs made with the leftover french bread, cheese and of course pasta, it was delicious!  I've got the rest of it to eat today and I'm looking forward to it.


For my breakfast (weird as ever!) well it's more like lunch when you think I was up at 4 and ate around 9, anyway I had a packet of chicken noodles with an egg on it, one of my fav cheap, quick fix comfort meals. 


I love those noodles, although I don't cook them like the instructions, I put them in a pan and simmer so the juice reduces and they're lush.  My big indulgence is making a sandwich out of them and dunking in the egg - no wonder I'm the heaviest I've ever been!  Still not getting on track till January though!  There's too much cheese left to consume ;) a nice cheese salad would be enjoyed though over the coming week and I've added lots of veggies to my supermarket shop. 

Come January, it's all about the healthy for sure!  Not today, though it's Sunday though and it's another resting day for me, mom seems on good form despite being in pain so hopefully once her drugs kick in she'll have another good day.

Here's to a chilled out Sunday, hopefully it'll be dry enough to enjoy a dog walk, it's a good life really ain't it.  I'm trying to stop my brain from working lol, it's got lots of ideas rushing round it, or maybe I just give it to them and start putting it down on paper! 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 




No comments: