Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 25 December 2020

A very, very, Merry Christmas

Friday 25th December 2020
There is no greater gift at Christmas than to have everything you want before you open your presents.



HAPPY CHRISTMAS!  We've made it, I think back in March I wasn't sure if me and mine would to be honest, I may have lost my job but if that's all I've lost then I'm blessed and who knows what 2021 will bring, stay positive I say!

Mom's just opened her gifts, she was chuffed with all of them, I can see us making bracelets later (thanks for the idea Anne, although I don't think I'll be feeling that way later with fiddly beads lol).  We ended up with a bottle of bright red nail polish all over moms hands and the floor last night as she attempted to paint her own nails and dropped the bottle.  I shall try and paint them for her myself, but I have the shakiest hands going and no it's not the wine, it's the side effect of my medication 😜 been like it forever, used to be embarrassing when I had to take all the directors coffee on a tray and it'd rattle all the way to the table - wow that was a flashback that made my tummy flutter. 

I've had a couple of lovely, thoughtful gifts, anew corkscrew which is super cute and because of that he can be on display so I hopefully won't lose this one lol, although I found the other one when I was sorting the drawers out, only been missing about a year.   I've had socks too which are the best pressie despite what people say, I desparately needed socks, mine had holes in!  For me it was all about making mom happy and she is.

We shall have egg and chips today, thankfully I realised yesterday afternoon that Anne had forgotten to get the chips from the Co-op, then I realised I hadn't had any eggs in my delivery either, so I rushed over to get them.  As Anne said 'we had one job', lol.  

I've missed not seeing my brothers this year which are words I never thought I'd be typing, but I have, there's so many jobs for our Terry to do now (joking Terry, there's not, but still gutted I didn't get the decking done at the end of March - bloody lockdown!)

What to have for breakfast, chocolates or cheese?  Bucks Fizz or Irish coffee?  Ma'an I love Christmas day, need to check out the telly for what to watch, we thoroughly enjoyed the Nativity films yesterday, love it when mom enjoys it to.  She's in her element next to me messing with all her little gifts, the theme as always was purple and I did laugh, I've bought her a purple fleecy blanket for when she sleeps in her chair and I said it's instead of your crochet one, to which she replied 'yeah cos my toes get stuck in that one', bless her she's a one off.

Anyway, here's to a wonderful day, hoping it stays as calm and lovely as it is now. Have a wonderful day, mwah, 

Luv ya 


Love me xx

  

No comments: