Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 23 November 2020

She's been talking in her sleep!

Monday 23rd November 2020
A mistake repeated more than once is a decision.


2.44am, and I've been lying awake since mom woke me at midnight and I attempted to settle her and she slept a bit longer in a fashion but she was talking and shouting in her sleep, her brain never seems to stop poor love, she had a dreadful day yesterday, thought she'd been walking the streets with nothing on her feet, believing she'd been kidnapped and I'd hidden her shoes ;( what a horrible brain to be trapped inside!  We made it through though, I kept trying to distract her or reassure her and she's just said 'cracking cuppa Bev, am ya Bev?' so hopefully we'll have a better day.  

My day was still good, had a lovely catch up with WW members, then did a zoom training thing whilst sitting with mom, which wasn't the easiest because although I was on mute so they couldn't hear her, she was so loud at some points that I couldn't hear them!   But I made it through, managed to squeeze in a dog walk before doing a support call with a new UW partner to help her get to qualified distributor, she's done two now so one more to go.  

I was done and dusted by 3pm and the champagne in my fridge was opened not long after, as it's a bit dry for my taste, I mixed the first glass with a can of Fanta Zero Raspberry which is amazing by the way, I hope I can get more because I couldn't get any more of the pink grapefruit one again!  The second glass was mixed with fresh orange juice and enjoyed with the remainder of my tandoori wings.  

Thankfully I think we were in bed by 8pm so I've had almost 4 hours!  It's better than nothing and I don't have anywhere I need to be today, so it's all good.  

Looking for the good stuff does help, because I'm in a good place at the minute, I'm sorting my world out a little bit at a time, I'm surrounding myself with positive people, I'm focusing on the good things, I'm handling the tough stuff so much better!  

I've just been sorting my online shop and the positive from that is my wine is on offer reduced by £2, but it's also in the buy 6 get 25% off promotion again AND because I have my UW Customer Cashback Card I'll get 3% cashback on what I spend in Sainsbury's and that'll bring down my monthly bill as well - happy days!  I like having my wine rack topped up.  

Other positives, I've treated myself to a heron made from stained glass, a friend had started doing it as a hobby but now she's taking commissions isn't he gonna be a beaut, he's just waiting for his legs!  She's going to do me an owl next so they can stand on my bedroom window sill facing each other, the heron will remind me that I will one day be able to walk and be free again and the owl a reminder of all the wonderful people I've met over the last 16 years as a coach, here's her facebook page details https://www.facebook.com/lindasglasscrafts/ 


It's good isn't it, it's exactly what I asked for too, the colours are perfect, just like the ones I see when I walk the canal paths.  

Today, I'm hoping for some quiet, it's been a very busy weekend really so I'm gonna chill, read a book, watch a bit of tele and hopefully Alfie will be up for a good walk, he's not daft, he's still asleep upstairs where it's safe!  

Ooo what about food, I hadn't thought about what to eat today, mmm, I'll go check the cupboards and fridge out and see.  I've got to wash up, there's loads all piled up where I left it yesterday, couldn't be bothered to do it, hey ho, thankful for a kitchen with hot water ;) 

Right, it's now 3.20am lol, mom's talking in her snooze sat next to me, I'll gonna read my book.  Have a great day when you finally wake up!  

Ooo nearly forgot, this is Marlies menu for this week, get your orders in by Wednesday latest; 

The photo is the kofta's I fancy them!  Marlie's Menu | Facebook


Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx




No comments: