Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 7 November 2020

Have a good day

Saturday 7th November 2020
Talk to yourself a little nicer today.



I had a lovely day off yesterday, mom and I watched both Mama Mia films, I crocheted her a pair of slippers and it was mostly a good day, we've even both had a good nights sleep, so good to wake up knowing she's rested.

Busy morning ahead though, I've got a zoom hour in place of my Express workshop this morning followed by a 3 hour zoom training, it's all a bit zoomy, I hope to finish it all off by cooking a chicken dinner but if I don't get round to it, I'll make it tomorrow, I do fancy one though, nom nom. 

Ooo yorkshire pudding with roast potatoes, parsnips and carrots, sprouts, yeah I definitely fancy that, I can make one for tomorrow too.  

Can you believe it's only 47 days till Christmas!  I've decided (just this minute lol) that I'm not going to concern myself with losing weight for the rest of the year.  I am however going to continue to eat healthy where possible but I'm going to enjoy Christmas and the run up to it.   I've already put the Twiglets in the supermarket basket for next week, that's when I know Christmas is coming!   Actually I'm going to give Anita the credit for helping me make this decision, she bought me a box of Toffifee another sign that Christmas is on its way!  

We've had a rubbish year haven't we really, life changing for so many so I'm having a  50 day long Christmas!  We might even watch a few Christmas movies this weekend.  

Having said this, I haven't bought any gifts at all!  There's nothing we need in this house, maybe I should be thinking about getting mom a few little bits, get my thinking cap on. 

Anyway, as you can see, I have nothing to really talk about today, that's not a bad thing, it means I'm relaxed which is much needed. 

Here's to a calm weekend, 

mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: