Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Everyone feels worried sometimes and that's ok!

Wednesday 4th November 2020
The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground. 



Well yesterday was emotional, it started with me and Carol sharing a few tears at my workshop, then I found out that I'd been in close contact with someone who has Covid, thankfully they're only have cold symptoms so will hopefully recover quickly without lasting issues.  I had no idea what to do so contacted the other people that were there, rang my manager and 119 (covid line) to be told I'd got to close my workshops and self isolate for 14 days, so that's me stuck in the house till Saturday 14th November and praying I don't contract it and give it to my mom.  On the covid line the recommended I wear PPE around mom ;( that's gonna be a full time!  It's almost impossible to dodge this dreadful disease but I've tried my best, since March, the only time I've left my house is to go to work or walk the dog and it's still not been enough! 

In more positive news lol, mom has had some sleep thankfully, so I have too, I had some beautiful flowers bought for me and I managed to save someone £500+ on their gas/electric alone.  Then my lovely member Joan hit a number on the scales that made her as excited as a school girl, it was just so lovely to see, the icing on the cake of what could be my last workshop this year thanks to the Lockdown and Covid.  

I wasn't perfect on the plan yesterday, had a drink last night, food wise though I was good, I had scrambled eggs and spinach with bread, then lunch I enjoyed hotdogs and onions so good!  I didn't have any tea, well I did but it was in a glass!  

I'm going to be doing my workshops virtually for the coming month, just need to wait for how it will work, will keep you informed as soon as I know.

Here's to today being better!  I'm fancying fish for dinner with lots of nice veggies, healthy is more important now than it's ever been.  

Just for today, let's choose to be healthy! 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx






No comments: