Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 5 November 2020

Day 1, Lockdown the sequel

Thursday November 2020
If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete


That made me chuckle because it's so true, it's like I only ever stub my toe when I'm rushing oh and I did that the other day in my bedroom, it tore off my toe nail and is still sore!  I'm a clumsy cow I am, but you know what, I still like every part of me regardless, I love seeing these silly quotes that sum up parts of my personality, like this one; 


My bestie Lynne always used to say I had too many tabs open, we'd be talking about something I'd randomly switch to something else and expect her to know I'd change the topic lol. 

Oh I'm sat drinking a lovely mug of tea, mom woke me at 4 (she woke me at 1am when she went downstairs too but let me go back to sleep) she was trying to get to the front door, thankfully there were boxes of Bonio in front of the door (that's another story) when I asked her what she was doing she said, 'I'm going downstairs', ;( I explained we already were there and we came into the living room, I've topped her up on painkiller and she's snoozing again now bless her.  

WW have reacted to the lockdown again and this time we're going to be doing workshops virtually again but it'll just be the coach and their regular members checking in at the same time they'd usually be in a usual workshop, so I'm on this morning and tonight (if you want the log in details message me or check Connect.   


Today is DAY 1 of this lockdown in England, so how are we going to survive this one, what's our plan?  I'm gonna be honest, I don't have a plan!  A message I woke up to this morning hit the nail on the head, 'At the moment it is better to look at mental wellbeing and then deal with weight' I completely 100% agree with that.  My plan is to survive it all, to get sleep when I'm able to, to shop online and order healthy foods, to attempt to eat as healthy as I can and to resist wine sometimes!  I just want it to be December for so many reasons, some of which I can't write about, which is frustrating because I am an open book which is why I blog, it helps me process my thoughts and get ready for my day.  

What I eat today will be dependant on use by dates on stuff in the fridge I know theres some white fish I fancy but there's a chicken too, so I'll have a look when I get up. 

Now remember to stay home and stay safe, only go shopping for stuff you really need, staying away from the shops will help keep the staff safer too, let's calm the Covid down, I don't want anyone I love and care for being killed by this disease and I love and care for every person who reads this blog plus many more.  

Right, let's make it through Day 1, just for today be kind to yourself and choose to be healthy NOW!  That's healthy in mind too remember x

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: