Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Coffee please....

Tuesday 10th November 2020
Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.


Thanks to mom there hasn't been a lot of sleep happening in the house overnight but on a positive I've read a book and learnt some stuff!  

I've also got my meals planned for today, sweet and sour chicken for dinner and going to make a beef stew ready for tomorrow.  This was my dinner yesterday, really good for 4SP for 1/2 packet of the Patak's mix. 


Loved seeing lots my members posting their pics of their meals yesterday in my Facebook group, I also have to say I really enjoyed cooking a fresh healthy meal too.  Plus because I'd kept myself busy doing stuff all day, I didn't eat it till around 2 when I finally stopped and realised the time.  

I've decided the only way to make it through this month without going out of my tiny mind is to keep busy and stay in touch with people who inspire and motivate me, thankfully I know plenty of them.  I'm going to distance myself from people who frustrate me, the thing is you can only control your own behaviour, so I'm gonna focus on doing just that. 

I've got a busy day ahead of me, they'll be lots of coffee involved thanks to mom, she's literally waking up less than an hour after she's gone to bed!  Then continually throughout the night, I can't control that but I can choose my response, I gave up trying to sleep at half one and got up, it's not the first time and it won't be the last time but I'm working towards it not mattering what time she wakes up because I'm adapting to it. 

It does mean because I've been up that long and already read a book, I've got nothing in my head other than that stuff so this blogs going to be super short, it also doesn't help that there's stuff going on I can't talk about! 

Ooo I can tell you about Marlie's menu, she's looking at making chutneys and chill jam, check out her FB page, https://www.facebook.com/Marlies-Menu-101865791594540 

Right I'm off to find coffee and watch the news - don't I sound grown up!  

Oh something I was reminded of yesterday was 'your comfort zone is a great place but nothing ever grows there!'  Step out of it, surprise yourself with what you can achieve if you put some effort it and get brave. 

Here's to another healthy day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx 



No comments: