Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 8 November 2020

Lockdown challenge - week 1

Sunday 8th November 2020
Don't compare your life to others, there's no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it's their time.



Okay so yesterday I declared I wasn't going to concern myself with weight loss for the rest of this year, that didn't mean I was going to go off the rails and eat like a mad woman.  I want to eat healthy, I'd love to lose weight, I've just got so much going on in my world I don't need the extra pressure.  Then I woke up today and say the WW Lockdown Challenge and I thought again, I've decided I'll take part in this challenge and see how it goes.  


So I've tracked my weight this morning, I've actually lost 1/2lb, I'll be joining a virtual workshop this morning at 9.30 in the Wolverhampton group and I will sit and plan meals for the week, I've actually got today's ready in the fridge because I doubled up yesterday.  

Yesterdays meals were delicious and healthy, I had eggs and mushrooms on bread for breakfast 

and this plate of goodness for my dinner; 


Check out these bad boys!  I love a yorkshire pudding with gravy, I didn't eat all of them lol, some have gone in the freezer, if I had sausages I'd have then with some tomorrow, maybe I'll have some in my delivery next week.  I've been asked how to make them, I use 4 eggs (zero on blue), 200ml skimmed milk (3SP), 200g plain flour. (20SP)  This is Jamie doing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUvIJqhq0KQ


This is what they look like using a Muffin tray, the ones on the left below is a cake tray.   Yes I put the oil in like Jamie, but remember most of that oil is still left in the tray once they're cooked and removed. One batch makes 12 Yorkshires, so 2SP each before adding points for oil and to be honest I'd only add another point for that.  


Back to the Lockdown Challenge, this is what it says on the WW website; 

This week, it's all about resetting and refocusing. Start by tracking your weight in the WW app. Then, plan your meals using the app or our cookbooks (which you can buy in the WW Shop). Then, if you're a Workshop + Digital member, schedule a Virtual Workshop during the week at a time that works for you. Or, if you're a Digital member, plan when you'll attend one or more of our live virtual events in the WW App Academy or Healthy Body Healthy Mind Connect groups!

Before you post your Game Card, take a moment to reflect on what you're most proud of this week. Regularly celebrating your achievements, both big and small, is proven to help you succeed!


So let's reflect back over the week, what are you most proud of this week?  I'm quite proud of myself cooking a roast dinner yesterday morning because I knew I wouldn't be bothered to do it after I'd done all my zooming and I was right, I wouldn't have.  

Yeah let's celebrate all our achievements no matter how big or small, I'll celebrate that 1/2lb, I'll celebrate eating a bit of fruit, I'll celebrate not going insane because I can't leave the house and walk my dog lol.  And just because this photo made me smile this morning, I'll share it with you.


Right, I hope to see some of you this morning at 9.30, I'll be on from 9 for check-ins.  Here's to a great day, we got this!

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: