Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 11 April 2020

Staying home this Easter!

Saturday 11th April 2020
Easter is the only time when it's perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.


Another gorgeous weather day yesterday, didn't manage to get mom outside but I did the day before, we sat on the front garden so she could watch the world go by, everyone that walked past which was only about 3 people all the time we were out there, she'd say, 'I hope you've washed your hands'.  She slept a lot yesterday so I just sat with her and watched the tele.  But there did seem to be more people walking past yesterday, I do hope they were only doing their daily exercise and sticking to the rules, as it would be such a shame to mess it all up now.

Food wise, I had a lot of eggs!  Had Chucky eggs and soldiers for breakfast, then we had fish fingers, egg and chips with peas for dinner, got mom to eat some so it was worth it.  

I spent some time sorting my stock as WW are nationally donating stock to food banks around the country, Good Ministry Services came and picked mine up, it all helps doesn't it.  If we all do our bit, this country will get through this!  Everything's better together.


I get to catch up with my WW members today, I'm on my virtual workshop at 10am, (link in the Wolverhampton as well as the Dudley & Walsall connect group on the WW app), I'm looking forward to that for sure.  Then I thought I'd stay in all weekend, I know it's going to be a sunny Easter weekend, but everywhere gets so busy on a Bank Holiday doesn't it, so we like to stay home - hah, everyone has to this year, isn't it weird, usually I'm be wanting to do something but deciding not to because of the traffic, even before mom's dementia stopped us going anywhere, we never really did at Easter unless we'd gone away for a long holiday well before the traffic got crazy.  In 2012 I spent Easter in Corfu with my mates and my brother and his wife, that was a crazy one and not because of the traffic!

This year though is going to be different for everyone world wide and we've got to continue to stay home and only go out for essentials, get all your shopping in one trip, I know it's difficult but needs must.

If you're feeling anything like me your mood changes day to day, even hour to hour some days.  One day I'm all gung-ho and ready to get stuff done, another day I just want to sit round doing nothing because there's no rush to be anywhere or get anything do as no ones coming!  I've been watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning and I get consumed and don't want to move to do anything else.  This isn't helping my weight!  Lack of movement and not going to work means I'm automatically not burning as many calories.  If I can get mom in the back garden today, I'll do some weeding.  I could also paint some fence panels but only if she's come out with me as she gets all frustrated and bored if I leave her in the living room for too long alone, and you can guarantee if she's snoozing, she wakes up the minute I leave the room!

However you're handling this situation, it's okay to feel how you feel, there's no right or wrong, you're allowed to feel those emotions, we wouldn't have the ability to have so many emotions and feelings if we were supposed to would we.

Anyway, I've not got a lot to talk about cos there's not a lot going on but I hope to see lots of you at 10 on the virtual workshop.  Let's make the most of the weekend, enjoy spending Easter 2020 with those you live with and if you live alone or your missing loved ones, talk on the telephone, video messenger, if they're close by use your hour exercise to walk past their house and talk for a few minutes from the bottom of their drive.

Happy Easter and I said Easter not Eater, let's limit the damage we do this weekend, if you're having a chocolate egg, enjoy.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: