Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 April 2020

Day 5 - gonna go live ;)

Friday 24th April 2020
Be careful how you are talking to yourself, because you're listening too!


Yoga and mediation done this morning, I really do feel like it's helping ground and calm me for sure.  I went over my points yesterday, there was wine involved.  It was all pointed, enjoyed and tracked though so it's all good.  Mom had quite a good day yesterday which always helps, me feeling how I do is helping me pre empt her mood swings and try to sway them or at least I'm able to handle them. 

My main meal was delicious yesterday, it was this delicious fish burger. 10SP 

Made using these burgers, 5SP each and £1.50  (75p each)
served on one of these, which are also 5SP each, £1.70 a pack (works out at 43p each)
Not a bad meal for about £2 if you include some salad.  Trying to be more mindful of my spending now none of us knows what the future holds right now.  Having said that, I've been paid for my first month in lockdown and I'm so grateful to WW and also to my members who've continued to order online via the WW shop using my code (I7IA5I - they're capital I's not ones) which means I still get my sales commission.

We had great workshops again yesterday, I was support on the 10.30 one, but lead on the 8.30 and really felt like a usual Thursday morning workshop without the bad cup of coffee, it was lovely to see them all and hear their plans to stay on track for the week ahead.

Today I think (as long as moms okay) I'm going to do a Facebook live on Facebook, I'll do it on my Bev's WW page https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/ so keep your eye out, will be lunchtime, hopefully around 12ish.  You can watch me do a bit of cooking ;)

Did you read yesterday, did you do the lifting your corners of your mouth and smiling that I requested ?  If not do it now, it works, you smile even if you don't want to and it's a bit like trying to say bubbles with a serious face, you can't do it and if you can, well you're trying really, really, hard to be serious and that's just silly!

I've found my copy of the old Weight Watchers Be Happy book out yesterday after it was suggested by another coach.   Let's be honest as the book says happiness is the things we want most for the people we love most.  Let's make sure we put ourselves on that list shall we.  I know it's not as simple as flicking a switch and turning it on, or turning the corners of your mouth upwards into a smile.  But we can do little things to steer us in that direction and also get a bit of help from others, that's why the virtual workshops are a great idea.  You come off them feeling lifted.

If you're struggling right now, remember the mind and the body are intricately connected - they can either work together or clash, we all say, 'my heads just not in it right now' when were struggling with our weight loss.  The truth is when we work at being happy, it fuels our success.  Where do you think I got the name Bev's Happy Owls from!  Happy Over Weight Ladies (or lads), I truly believe if you work on your happiness (or being content/calm any positive emotion) weight loss at some point becomes the side effect because we start to take care of ourselves more.  When we start to focus on self care and self love, we feel better, we don't take care of anything we don't love which is why it's so important to appreciate how amazing you are, to treat yourself with respect and put yourself on your to do list, try to make yourself a priority. I know how difficult that can be at times and we forget, hell I forget a lot these days with mom but we need to keep reminding each other.

So today, believe in yourself, be kind to yourself and let's take care of ourselves.  Hopefully I'll see you at 12, come and chat to me on Facebook, here's to a great day.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

 

No comments: