Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 6 April 2020

Mondays are for fresh starts

Monday 6th April 2020
Mondays are for fresh starts.



I've spent the last week burying my head in the sand, eating and drinking whatever I wanted, barely moving off my chair, gaining weight (yep 3.5lb on since last week), but this morning I've woke up and drawn this line.

_______________________________________________________


I've decided to become a proper WWer again, one that tracks properly, not just to earn some wins, but to take care of herself and stop the weight gaining!

So whenever I ask my members, 'what are you going to do this week that will help?'  The most common answer is TRACK!  That's where I plan to start, thankfully it's also included in the topic in this weeks workshops, so I'm looking forward to that.  I might actually log into one today as a member  for inspiration, that's the beauty of these virtual workshops, you can log onto any of them and normally I'd not be able to attend because of caring for mom but this is going to enable me too.

Yes, this situation isn't going away any time soon, so I (we) need to continue to work at taking care of ourselves!  Thanks to my manager, I've had some pressure taken off me, which I'm truly grateful for, so my stress levels should be lower and I can focus on being healthy again.

I do have some meals in the fridge which are high in smart points, but if I balance them out with zero stuff, it won't be so bad, I'm not expecting myself to be 100% but if I can start by tracking everything and using my WW app, I'll be being a damn sight better than I have been.  Also we have more time to focus on taking care of ourselves stuck at home in lockdown.

Yeah, I'm gonna start my day with a positive attitude and repeat my mantra 'It's going to be a great day', when I've finished here, I'm going to go and plan my food day, then do some WW work in my office and get ready to host my workshop in the morning at 9am, there's been changes to the schedule, so check on the app for the new times, I'll be posting more info in my group in a short while, I'm so proud to work for a company that's realising the logistics of working from home isn't quite the same as going out to work and have acted accordingly, I'm truly grateful for that.  I struggle to do anything at home after 4ish because of moms condition, it's when she starts to sundown and her behaviour becomes erratic and I have to be close by, so they've made it that I don't need to work after that time.  Now that's a company that cares!  I'm not being flippant but I truly believe they've saved my sanity, it was getting more difficult each night I went upstairs.  It also means I'll be available for 1 to 1's in the daytime because I'll have more time to support my members.

Right I'm keeping it short this morning, I've got loads to get done, even though I've actually been awake since 3am!  I'm ready for a big mug of tea, milk will be tracked of course ;)

Yeah come on peeps, let's get a grip of our behaviour, let's take care of ourselves make our health a priority.   You with me?

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx

No comments: