Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Back to work (virtually)

Tuesday 14th April 2020
Don't stress, do your best, forget the rest. 


That's another Easter gone, looking forward to my workshop at 8.30 this morning (Links in the Wolverhampton Connect group on the WW app) hoping it'll help to get me back on track as well as members!  'What we can and can't control' is such a relevant topic at the moment.  We're all doing the best we can given what's happening in the world, if I was to stop and just think about that, I know I'd struggle to want to get out of bed in the morning!

Instead I'm opting to lose myself in tele and my crochet, it's a welcome distraction, this situation is proving if I had to, I could be mom's 24/7 carer never leaving the house, I would probably end up the size of a house but I'd survive.  

Talking about food because what else is there to talk about at the moment, I had a delicious dinner yesterday, sausage, yorkies, veg and gravy, it was so good, I'm point to fry up all the leftover veg this morning and have a bubble and squeak type dish, but obviously without the cabbage cos I hadn't got any, but it'll still be delicious with a bit of brown sauce. 

I've managed to get me an online delivery for later today, so I'll have lots of veggies to look forward too, I really do enjoy my vegetables.  Unfortunately my new cookbook hadn't arrived from WW website so I couldn't order the ingredients for one of the meals to cook but hopefully when it does, I'll have the stuff in or I'll be able to get it from the Co-op when my sister goes for other essentials. 

I'm gonna put some music on this morning loud to sing and dance to lift my energy, I think when you spend so much time alone, your mood automatically lowers, I'm not low, my mood is more calm because there's nothing going on to create that movement in mood, if that makes sense.  Even moms been calmer, she's still getting confused and dreaming and waking in the night but overall her mood is more stable.  It's okay to feel how we all choose to feel right now but I want to lift my mood and feel energised almost.  

I know what I'm going to do, once I've worked this morning, I'll get my domestic goddess hat on and sing and dance round the house whilst giving it a good clean again.  I'll get a load of washing on and burn some calories.  

I'll then cook something delicious and I'll have the appetite to eat it, rather than just eating because it's a meal time, not doing anything means I'm not hungry.  I've just enjoyed a pint of water so that's me starting my day how I would if I was going out to work, I set my alarm too, lying in isn't what I do, I'm a morning person, I want that routine.  Oooo I'm thinking fish, some cod out of the freezer, nom nom, I might make my own fish fingers, or something else, I don't know yet, but I only have freezer and cupboard stuff until teatime, ooo I do have some leftover chicken breast from that dinner I cooked, I might cook that with noodles, that'd be nice.  Sorted.  Right I need to go shower and find something to wear ready for my workshop.  

Here's to a good day of eating healthily.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: