Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 25 April 2020

Day 6 (hope its better than Day 5 points wise!)

Saturday 25th April 2020
Today is another chance to get better. 


Well the last has seen my mood improve massively compared to last week, just done some yoga again this morning, I've moved onto the foundations of yoga series with Adrienne, I'm going to spend some time on each pose so I understand more about the why not just the how, it will hopefully help me remember the poses too, so I can do a few when I don't have access to a screen. 

I went over my point syesterday by quite a lot but it's a re-learning curve this week, I'd bought a tub of taramasalata in my shopping and it will be the last for two reasons, firstly because it's 36 Smart Points a tub and secondly because I feel quite sick this morning!  


Now the veg sticks were good for me on that plate and so were the brownies, 10 mini ones for 1SP and it was very kind of Donna to get me some, but the reason I don't things like this is because I'm greedy and I didn't just eat 10, I ate the packet which was 5SP so still not too bad point wise, I really do feel sick from all that this morning though, far too much of a strange concoction there.   For anyone who's never seen Broghies, there are them; 
According to their website, Iceland, Asda and Morrisons sell them or they sell them online in bulk https://broghies.myshopify.com  What are they? This is the description on their website.

A Broghie is a crunchy, bread-plate sized, round, disc-shaped, bowl-shaped bread substitute with no fat, low carbs, no preservatives, no artificial flavours or artificial colours, no sugar, and only 20 calorie food that is suitable for many diets.
Broghies popped grains are extremely versatile. Use them instead of bread, bagels, crackers, or tortilla chips and eliminate the fat, the oil and the frying completely.  Perfect for scrambled eggs and bacon, fresh fruit and yogurt – breakfast to go.  Simple.
I always describe them as a tasteless poppadum shaped crisp bread thing!  So good with words aren't I!  They really are great though, if you have an off switch which I don't! 

Thankfully my lunch was a lot lower in points, I forgot to take a photo so this is a screen shot from the video I made whilst doing my Facebook Live https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/videos/3048792685188432/ is the link if you missed it and you want to watch. 


I'm gonna keep it very light today, scrambled eggs and a bit of fish maybe for dinner.  Hopefully this sicky feeling will wear off as my body digests what I ate last night. 

I'm looking forward to my Saturday morning catch up with members this morning, hopefully it'll remind me why I'm doing this again so I make it through the weekend. 

Now I attended my workshop as a member yesterday and as I usually weigh on a Friday but wanted to let my coach know how I'd done, I decided to change my weigh day to Friday, I'm chuffed to say since Monday, I've lost that 3lb I'd gained.  Yesterday wasn't the best day to reset my app, because thanks to the food I ate last night, I've already used all my weeklies - DOH!  

I have also set the app to Green, I'm thinking of switching it up for a couple of weeks, still not sure if it's the right thing to do as I've always been a Blue Bird, so I'm just going to track everything on Green and because I'm also using a physical WW journal, I'll be able to see what foods would've been zero on Blue and I can see which would be best long term.  But it's not just the points that will help me make the decision, it'll be my food choices.  We'll see.

Anyway, I'm off to make mom a cuppa, here's to surviving the weekend! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 
  

No comments: