Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 5 January 2019

You ready to do better? Let's survive the first weekend of 2019!

Saturday 5th January
Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.


Well I've had a damn good sleep, I'll sleep the cold away, went to bed at 8 so I'm good to go this morning, ready to catch up with my members from last Saturday who took their gain in 2018, not to mention all those I haven't seen for a few weeks thanks to the celebrations and a few I won't have seen for a lot longer, hopefully I'll get to meet some new members too, increase my tribe. 

I felt better after a shower yesterday morning and even better than that once I'd had a lovely massage.  I enjoyed a delicious breakfast of 2 egg wraps (simply one egg whisked then poured into a pan,  a very, thin omelette) served with chopped red pepper, tomato and coriander.  Must make coriander a regular on my shopping list, it really perked that meal up.



 
Then for dinner I had Cheese & potato mash with home made zero baked beans, they are seriously easy to make and you can tweak the sweetener, salt etc to your tastebuds.  I think I might add a little curry powder as I've always been a fan of curry beans. Worth every one of the 13SP the cheese cost me.  I have another portion that I'll most likely eat today which means I'll have to go zero ash on everything else if I want to enjoy wine.   Although the mash would keep till another day so we shall see.  Finally done my online order whilst I was cooking my beans and ready the WW magazine, I've added the ingredients for these two recipes, looking forward to eating them.



Don't the look tasty, nom nom, love peppers I do.  My FitPoints weren't so high yesterday, only managed 5,959 steps including on 28 minute walk with the dog but it was a slow one, I was cold and Alfie wasn't rushing anywhere! 

That was pretty much my day, I did fit in the last of the Transformer films that I have to watch, now its just Bumblebee which is at the cinema, who knows I might try and get to see it although sitting in the cinema with a cough doesn't appeal if I'm honest, I can wait for it.  What to watch next, I think I've done all the superhero stuff on my sky box, any suggestions welcome, I have Amazon Prime and Netflix so if there's anything worth watching, let me know.

Right that's it from me this morning, I need to shower and eat before leaving in 90 minutes, as well as sort mom and get my car ready (please let the car be well!).  

My good thing for yesterday - grateful for my massage and the opportunity to rest.  What's yours?  Let's all have an attitude of gratitude this year, focus on the positives.  

Today, I'm already grateful for waking 5 minutes before my alarm which signals to me I've had enough sleep.

And in case you missed the recipe for the beans yesterday, here it is again.

WW Zero baked beans
1 can haricot beans not drained
Passata to cover beans
1 sachet of Weightwatchers BBQ sauce (available in meetings)
Salt and pepper and sweetener

Put 1 tin of haricot beans, not drained into saucepan 
Cover the beans with passata
Add the sachet of BBQ sauce, salt, pepper and sweetener to taste
Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally for 20/30 mins until thickened and the beans have softened.


Here's to a very, great day for all of us.

Let's do this BeYOUtiful! 


No comments: