Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Sorry - not sorry!

Tuesday 29th January 2019
Time spent together is the greatest gift.



Awake at 2am with mom, I so wished I could make everything better for her but I can't, however once I'd got her back in bed and we'd had a cuddle, hearing her say, 'I love you, you make me feel safe' was the next best thing.  I don't function well without sleep so I'll just go to bed earlier if this is going to be happening more often, its just so sad seeing someone you love so confused, I'm crying typing this if I'm honest because my heart is breaking watching this disease take my mom piece by piece, day by day.

Right, eyes wiped, positive pants back on, hand up admitting I didn't have an 'on track' day yesterday but I'm not sorry at all, I had a lovely drive to Lidl's with my sister, we ate pizza slices in the car, I have to say though according to the WW app it's only 9SP so I'd more than happily spend those Smart Points on one again.

I then drove to Brownhills to meet my bestie for a late lunch which we haven't done in forever, it was so good to catch up and even better knowing mom was in a good mood and happy to be left for a few hours because she'd slept till almost noon!

I had done my cooking, I did the chicken fricassee recipe that I blogged yesterday but used salmon instead.  Mom ate a portion too, mine will be eaten today now, it should reheat okay.  I didn't eat again after the pub lunch, I couldn't eat all that if I'm honest.

Yeah yesterday was a good day and I had a little chat with my brother on the phone, it would've been a longer chat but mom started to get moody with me being on the phone, once again dementia doing it's dirty.  I know her patterns now and can see what's happening before it's too late most times which helps.

I do solemnly swear that today I will eat within my Smart Points daily allowance, I'm thinking egg and beans for breakfast, that salmon thing for lunch and chicken fried rice for tea.  Sorted.

Here's hoping the rain is stronger than any snow that tries to land locally, I want a busy day of workshops and wonderful members. January is almost over, meaning we're getting closer to Spring YAY.

 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

Fundraising in my brothers name!   

No comments: