Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 20 January 2019

Why? Why not!

Sunday, 20th January 2019
your life becomes a masterpiece, when you learn to master peace.



Well it was my birthday, I didn't track, what I ate was alright, I've had better meals this week, I just ain't the best at cooking steak plus I didn't order the one I actually wanted but hey ho, today I'm back to the healthy>. I didn't really feel like doing the birthday things with mom not being 100% and my brother starting radiotherapy tomorrow, it hasn't exactly been a wonderful week, this time last week we didn't even know he had cancer, we just thought he had a really bad back!  

This week in workshops we've talked about our WHY, so yesterday morning I made this video 
https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/videos/245667316332899/

Go watch it, that can be the rest of my blog, I need to go give my mom a cuddle, walk the dog and visit my brother later.  Life can't be put on hold, it has to be lived.  Let's all work at being the best versions of ourselves we can.


Stay BeYOUtiful!

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""


No comments: