Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 25 January 2019

Let's do the day justice

Friday 25th January 2019
worrying is stupid, it's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain. 


Just had a brilliant half hour chatting to my brother on the phone with mom, the another 20 minutes with the other one in Corfu, seriously they talk more than woman over a fence!  I'm now at least an hour behind getting everything done so I can get on with my day off.  Seriously though the upside to cancer is family make the time for each other.  Mark makes a good point when he says no one talks about cancer and what it entails, well we should, it shouldn't be that word we're scared to use, he's using the cancer card to get two puddings with his dinner in hospital and I don't blame him!  The NHS once again have shown nothing but amazing service to my family and I will forever be grateful for all the staff of the NHS at New Cross, just amazing. Day 5 of his radiotherapy today, then to hear what next...

My world well I'm not gonna lie, I was shattered yesterday but I've managed a good nights sleep till almost 6am, I need to get my eating back to 100% healthy, I'm doing my best honest.  The homemade beans have helped massively with breakfast and I had a delicious tea thanks to the lovely Harj, who gave me some chick pea curry, I have to say they chick peas were smaller than usual and they reminded me of grey peas, tasted a bit like a Black Country grey pea curry - blinking lush it was.   One day I will master the curry, maybe kidnap Harj and Su and make them stay with me until I have it nailed.

My members were wonderful as always yesterday, lots of giggles and weight loss, I think we've all agreed this week if our biggest problem in this world is being overweight, it's all good!  

Anyways, my very favourite #Enjoyingthelittlethings moment yesterday was this video on Facebook - 

Makes my heart smile as well as my face

Not only is this wonderful and sweet to watch but it's brilliant that a dad is happy to dress up in a dress and dance round the room with his young son, it just warms my heart and some wonderful comments on there too, my fav being "where do you get an adult male Elsa dress (asking for a friend)" just brilliant. 

Right I'm off to do the day justice, I've got a massage this morning which I believe is already paid for courtesy of my bestie Vicky, last Saturday was such a crazy day I can't even remember if I thanked her, so I will again.  This is my second birthday massage gift, I'm a very lucky lady.

Here's to a very great day!

 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)


No comments: