Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 January 2019

One foot in front of the other...

Thursday, 17th January 2019
Give without remembering, take without forgetting. 


Knowing I'd got a busy day, I made myself have a decent breakfast, only cost me 2SP for the Penn Road Chicken Sausages, 

Here's the recipe again for those that have asked:

WW Zero baked beans
1 can haricot beans not drained
Passata to cover beans
1 sachet of Weightwatchers BBQ sauce (available in meetings)
Salt and pepper and sweetener to your taste (remember you can add more but you can't remove it!)

Put 1 tin of haricot beans, not drained into saucepan 
Cover the beans with passata
Add the sachet of BBQ sauce, salt, pepper and sweetener to taste
Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally for 20/30 mins until thickened and the beans have softened.


I then got my car sorted, needed a new battery and took a trip to visit my brother, parking at that hospital is crazy, it took me nearly as long to park as I was in there visiting.  It was good to see him though, he had more tests yesterday and needs more.  They've started hormone treatment, are talking about radiotherapy, then we'll just wait and see. 

I wanted to spend some time with mom, hate leaving her on her own all day whilst I'm doing stuff, so I made this five minute fish flatbread, thankful for a microwave, fish 2 minutes in there whilst grilling the flat bread, salad, mint yogurt = 3SP lunch done.  

Whilst that was cooking I started this, left it cooking and kept popping back to give the onions and red pepper a stir, then threw chicken and a jar of Pataks Saag masala sauce (11SP) and then a bit of spinach at the end.

That was tea ready for when I got back after 8, it was delicious with this Thai Jasmine rice for an extra 6SP, so 9SP in total meaning I had enough points for a bag of Walkers Cheese and Onion crisps. 

On my FitPoints I managed, 11 points, only a 16 minute walk though, even though I had over 12k steps, Alfie really wasn't in the walking mood and I was too distracted to do the workout.  I think that walk was at the hospital! 

I'm definitely going to be using too many points this week but I'm going to track them all.  It's my birthday Saturday and I've already used most of my weeklies.  I was going out with my mates but I don't really feel like it with all that's going on and I'm not sure leaving mom is a good idea, she knows her sons poorly and when she gets something in her head, she is a worrier so needs distracting as much as possible.

Anyway to survive today, there was lots of love and laughter, not forgetting success in last nights Workshops at Ashmore Park, now for a full day at Bloxwich, 


and staying on track, I can have another portion of that curry maybe for tea, but I will get the fridge/cupboards for what else.  I've done my online shop for delivery tomorrow, my birthday meal treat will be steak and garlic bread.

Here's to a day of distractions, making it a a very, positive day!  I was given some very good advice from a very lovely lady yesterday which I will be taking onboard, "Bev just one foot in front of the other!"


Let's do this BeYOUtiful!  

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: