Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 18 January 2019

Last day of being 48...

Friday 18th January 2019
Decide to be happy because it's good for your health.

Another very busy Thursday, brilliant workshops, lots of weight loss, just fabulous, I know there was over 11 stone lost on the morning because I took a photo, haven't done last nights paperwork yet.  I really do have the best people around me, so supportive of me and each other, it's a pleasure to go to work.
I'm making myself cook and eat good meals no matter what's going on around me, yesterday looked like this; 
all the zeros for breakfast

This was amazing, 9SP salmon and orzo with courgettes, olives, sweetcorn & tomatoes in Uncle Ben’s sweet Thai chilli flavour burst. Took about 15 minutes to make. I will stay on track. 

This is the day before's Pataks saag masala curry and I didn't fancy rice again and had these spuds that needed using so weighed out 5SP and boiled them then added them to the curry, delicious.  Definitely going to be a regular curry sauce in our house. 
don't you get a lot of spuds for 5SP!  You gotta love some carbs.

I did end up snacking on a bag of Walkers and a couple of crackers with cheese so wasted 10SP there, need to stop that, can't use my birthday or my brother as an excuse, my birthday isn't until tomorrow!

This blog just came up in my timeline, Kung Pao Chicken recipe on it, looks lush!
http://wwbevsworld.blogspot.com/2018/01/kug-pao-chicken-anyone.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR26nW_aMv3IrPvvtVbUn3h7jFcZ_NTzM0alzZ5a07BtqKp46EDRZTDdxXo

Anyway, I've just realised I've made a major boob on my work from last night which is going to take some sorting so I better get gone, wish me luck, I'm not going to be popular with Head Office when I have to call them at 9am! 

One foot in front of the other.

Let's do this BeYOUtiful!  

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: