Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 7 January 2019

If this is dieting - I love it!

Monday 7th January 2019
It always seem impossible until it's done.

I survived the weekend, well I ended on minus 2SP but I did earn another 8 FitPoints yesterday so in total that's 65 FitPoints earned this week and I still have today to earn as this is Day 7, week 1.  Here's to 51 more weeks like this! Or even 41 of them, I can honestly say I've thoroughly enjoyed everything I've eaten this week, I don't feel like I've gone without, the only time I 'fancied' some extra was last night and I had some St Agur on a crust off the 400g wholemeal loaf, I guessed it at 6SP, that's the first guess I've made this week too. 

Yesterday started with me enjoying a Zero Hero's breakfast; 
It was epic, Penn Road chicken breast sausages, dry fried peppers, tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, zero baked beans and eggs.  

Then I spent a few worthwhile minutes throwing some chicken in the slow cooker with salt, pepper and 1 chicken oxo cube in a bit of boiling water.  I also made this coleslaw, I just sliced white cabbage, grated a carrot, diced a red onion and added 0% fat greek style natural yogurt and 3SP of 70% less fat salad cream, it made 3 large portions at 1SP each.  

When the chicken was cooked I shredded it with two forks then put let it sit in the juice for a bit.  Delicious for zero points.  Can be kept in the fridge for a few days, or you could wrap it up and freeze.  I only used 4 breasts, but you could double or treble up on quantity easily.  

Had it for my tea in a 5SP pitta with the coleslaw, dry fried veggies and diced cucumber in mint 0% yogurt, yeah if this is what weight loss tastes like, I'll take it. 
I definitely recommend the activity workouts on the WW app, it definitely makes me walk at a faster, more consistent pace when I'm out with Alfie which in turn earns me more FitPoints and of course means I'm hitting my activity goals too.  if you go online there's also some fitness videos, I haven't taken a look yet https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/m/cms/ww-fitness-videos.  For now I'm good with aiming to get 30 minutes of active on my Fitbit.  I did that all but Tuesday 1st when I only managed 21 minutes, but still not bad.

It's been a long time since I was truly looking forward to stepping on the scales, but I am.  Now what to eat today? I fancy a bit of a dinner I think, yorkie with some of that shredded chicken and cabbage, mmm that sounds like a plan.  Got a busy day ahead for a Monday so I need to get everything under control, so I'll start by getting off the computer!  


Here's to a very, great day for all of us.

Let's do this BeYOUtiful! 

No comments: