Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 12 December 2015

Slept like a baby...



12th December 2015
Don't make change too complicated, just begin.

That quote is very relevant for this week, for all my members who have already been to my meeting and to those that will get to her about the changes this morning.  I find it easier to take it one day at a time, even one meal at a time if need be.

Change and learning something new can be challenging, but anything worth having is worth that challenge, and if you want to change you have to be willing to be uncomfortable. 

For the sake our nation's health we have to make changes, yesterday the Chief Medical Officer for England warned that obesity is the biggest threat to women's health and the health of future generations, so yes change is absolutely necessary and that's why I have been passionate as I have stood in my meetings this week and delivered the new plan to all my members.

Jamie Oliver was on loose women yesterday and he talked about his life, he's lost a couple of stone and admitted that he'd spent the last few years worrying about everyone else and ignoring his own health.  He spoke being out of getting rhythm with his life and how he was eating healthy but not sleeping, he was only having 3 hours sleep a night and the body can't cope with that.  So now he's made sleep and breakfast the two things he has to do, he's realised sleep is as important as everything else.

I don't function without sleep if I'm honest and that's why this week was more challenging than I anticipated because I had a rubbish night on Monday and only a few hours sleep, so I've been playing catch up ever since!  So last night, I took myself to bed at 7.30 and I slept like a baby, waking up at 4.15 this morning, ready to meditate then start my day, just feel so much better this morning.

Of course my wonderful massage helped too yesterday, I have to say she's the best Karen at the Chi Rooms is, she's truly holistic, she knows what needs her attention and yesterday even gave me some stuff to bring home and put in my bath, I look forward to that this weekend.  Yep once I get home tonight from my area meeting the rest of this weekend is all about me and my well-being, because you can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself!

Before I get to that part of my weekend though, I'm excited for this morning, my newest meeting, my baby since September is going to hear the news last, they've been really patient and my other members have kept quiet in our group, so after this morning, I'm hoping my group with explode with chatter about it all. 

Here's to a great weekend, continuing to make it a December to remember and focusing on the happy and healthy BeYOUtiful.

No comments: