Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!



25th December 2015
Don't get your tinsel in a tangle!


Happy Christmas everyone, I got the best Christmas gift, an early night and a lie in - BOOM, now that's a result, I'm completely refreshed and recharged, just made us both a cuppa and moms chilling in bed, I'm sat at my pc listening to Radio 2, which I think is going to have to change stations as I can't be listening to durgy kind of tunes this morning, I don't care if it is a religious day, there are better carols to play!

What does Christmas mean to you, I absolutely love the excitement that the children feel but most of all I love that people tend to be kinder to each other at this time of year, more courteous on the roads, not so much the supermarkets I hear!  I stayed away from then!  Dr Seuss in the Grinch had it summed up;

“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” 

There's more to Christmas than opening pressies and stuffing ourselves silly, and these films like Grinch and Christmas Carol have been getting that message across to us for years, goodwill to all, that's the spirit of Christmas.  Hopefully that side of Christmas will continue to be handed down from one generation to another and not just the 'presents' part of it!

Having said that I had an awesome gift yesterday, I love it when someone just "knows" you and being handed a tbone steak from one of my besties proved that yesterday, is that not just the best, that's my Christmas dinner now, it'll go perfectly with moms egg and chips request. 

We're going to open our gifts, my members have spoilt me this year, I have a feeling I might be opening a lot of alcoholic beverages though! 

What am I looking forward to today?  Mmm, no paperwork to do, Doctor Who - I love it and giggling at silliness with my mom, oh and not forgetting my tbone steak and my besties, I may not be able to spend Christmas day with everyone I love but thanks to the internet, the power of Facebook and the telephone I'll be able to stay in touch. 

I'll be able to do that on my happy new phone if I can ever back up my old one (pc keeps shutting down half way through!) and now I can't activate the new one as the writing is that small on the sim card, I think it's now locked me out as I've tried to many times and told me to call 202, I can't do that on Christmas day, but I can live without my new phone till the weekend, WOW I think I'm finally growing up! 

Merry Christmas BeYOUtiful, hope you have an incredibly, wonderful day - I'm about too. xx

No comments: