Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 9 December 2015

If you just smile...



9th December 2015
You don't need to be an expert in something to try it.

I had a great launch day yesterday, sharing the changes with my members, I'm looking forward to the rest of the week and all of my other meetings, it's great to see all their reactions and to get the inbox messages after the meeting saying that they love it.  I'm also blessed to have awesome members that don't just want to get thin, they want to get healthy! 

Not forgetting my incredible helpers who without, I couldn't do what I do, they really are an incredible team and I love them loads, I'm a very lucky lady.

Now I believe in the power of the universe I really do and when it speaks to me, I tend to listen, especially if it repeats itself!  The last few weeks it's been telling me to listen to the song 'Smile', the Charlie Chaplin/Nat King Cole version, I've not heard reference to it for years, then suddenly two or three times in a week by different people, then Nat King Cole came on the radio singing something else and mom started chatting about his liquid gold voice.  So I'm sat here listening to him sing these amazing lyrics;

Smile

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

---

There's a very valuable lesson in them there lyrics!  Smiling is key to getting through life, enjoy the crazy I say, yesterday was absolutely busy as hell, I'd been away on and off since 1am, by the end of the day my feet were screaming and I was shattered, it was a happy tired feeling though, slept like a baby I have and woke up smiling and looking forward to my day.  Focusing on the positives, on the things that make life great are what will always get us through.

How many Mondays have been and gone since you said 'I'll start next week'?  Take action, start today, trust me the conditions will never be perfect, it's never a 'perfect' time to lose weight and you don't need to be perfect to lose weight.

Things changes, I was stood in front of my members last night thinking how eleven years ago I was taking that final assessment to be a leader, then the last 11 years just flashed through my mind and how different I am as a person, how much has changed, my life is completely different, although there are some constants.  I've never been a planner so I can't say this wasn't the life I'd planned or imagined as I've never done that, it is a life I'm very happy to be living though, it may not be everyone's idea of perfect and it may not be clear sailing but it's mine and I'll keep it.

Now to tackle the not so smiley challenge of making all the numbers and paperwork of last night balance - mwah ha ha, I don't know about a cup of tea, I have a feeling it'll need a G&T!  Don't worry I won't, the only day I partake in booze for brekky is Christmas day, mmm what shall this years choice be...

Anyway, not got time for that now, lots to do, people to see, places to be, love, love, love the changes with Weight Watchers, loving sharing them and now we're all going to be on the same page by the weekend, I'm going to love them sharing how their doing with me too.

Have a great day BeYOUtiful, remember it's not about perfect, you don't have to be 100%, it's about not thinking 'sod it', it's making the healthy choices when you can, enjoying the not so healthy when you can't or don't want to and enjoying life, not just Christmas. xx

No comments: