Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 10 December 2015

Ain't nobody perfect!



10th December 2015
Something will grow from all you are going through... and it will be YOU!


 Ain't nobody perfect!

Occasionally I have to stop myself and remind myself that what's my main priority at one time may not be another, we've all got stuff going on and I was guilty yesterday of being too wrapped up in my 'stuff', to actually LISTEN and HEAR what the other person was saying to me.  I apologised though and I've also not beat myself up because ain't none of us perfect, we don't get it right all the time and that's okay.

Christmas really is a social busy time of year isn't it and it's difficult to fit everything in, I mean life's busy enough the other eleven months of the year and then suddenly you need to find time for get togethers and catch ups.  My months been made even busier with work, normally it would be getting a little quieter this time but nope the meetings are buzzing and everyone's loving what they're hearing which is why I'm going to bed smiling but pumped full of adrenaline, thankfully I used my mindful app to bring me down to earth last night and I went to sleep listening to him talk me through a visualisation.

So I've woken up calm and a little refreshed, I'm going to have me a nice shower to invigorate me and then I'm going to go and spread the wonderful news yet again to my incredible members.

I'm guilty of neglecting my eating, I've been so busy this week, I've not had time to cook properly, I ate out yesterday lunchtime, a christmas dinner so at least I got sprouts.  I do however look forward to getting my tracker out and the new books on Saturday teatime and joining in the success once everyone has heard the news.  I have a feeling that I'm going to be seeing a lot of successful happy, healthy people at my scales in the future and I just love that thought.

I need some fruit and veggies in me so will be having some fruit for breakfast, I'm have an egg on a slice of wholemeal toast too with some mushrooms, yes I'm going to stop and make time, then I'll be set up for the day, because I make a point of telling my members to take care of themselves, so I'm going to continue practice what I preach.  Lunch is in the fridge, I have a choice of a couple of things but it'll be with veggies for sure, I'm going to stop for an hour and make sure I cook something today as it's a long, busy, exciting day, it'd be easy to think, oh I won't bother, I'll work through, but I'm not going to.  I leave at 7.30 this morning and won't stop until 8ish tonight, so I need to stop and take an hour out in the middle.

Yeah it's all about the planning isn't it.  I might take something out of the freezer now actually and throw it in the slow cooker when I get home at lunchtime, then it'll be ready for when I get home this evening, there, that's my day planned.  I'm off to have a cuppa now as I've just finished my pint of water - can't beat a bit of routine either.

Love my crazy, manic busy life this week, even though I can be a bit dramatic and a lot of a ranter, those that know me hopefully have realised I'm best ignored as it soon passes and I don't dwell.

Here's to a tremendous Thursday, make it a good one BeYOUtiful.

No comments: