Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 November 2023

Food, glorious food - never gonna be thin am I :)

Saturday 4th November 2023 


A typical Friday yesterday, nothing much happened, I did enjoy this meal, it was leftovers from our roast dinner (parsnips, mash, green beans) I chopped it all up and fried with 2 slices of back bacon diced up, absolutely delicious and once again proving food doesn't have to cost a fortune.  Parsnips are in seasons at the minutes so only 50p for 500g, I'd cooked them in the actifry when I cooked the pork.  Aryn had the last bit of pork with spaghetti and chorizo and some tomato paste, it was tasty too.


Someone posted this in an airfry group showing you can cook your turkey crown in there this year; 


We went over the pub for a couple, we were home by 9 and had chippy, this is my donor kebab, I love all that salad, I had 5 chips lol, I did't eat all the meat because they'd put too much mint sauce on it for my liking, that's the first time they'e gone that mad with it. 


I need to make this salad with the white cabbage, lettuce and onion, its so good.

Today we have lamb chops, they've defrosted in the fridge overnight, I bought garlic bread from Aldi when I nipped there yesterday, 37p each, I'll let you know if it's any good. Asda and Sainsbury's have their own cheap version, 37p Asda, 36p in Sainsburys.  
I've bought potato dauphinoise for £2.19 too and will do some frozen peas for us and beans for Aryn.  
Lamb chops aren't the cheapest meat I know but I bought them on offer from butchers as a treat a few weeks back.  If I was trying to get 'cheaper' option, I'd have sticky chicken wings which we all love and Farm Foods do a fab one in the 3 for £10 range, I like the bbq ones the boys like the hot and spicy.  



 

I could just eat some of them right now ;) yeah I'm never gonna be thin am I!  

Told ya it was a none happening kind of day in the household, just how I love it. Catch up with ya Monday, if not tomo x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me


No comments: