Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 23 November 2023

Another day, 3 more huddles!

Thursday 23rd November 2023



Yesterday didn't turn out as planned, I left the house just before half eight and didn't get back till just before 3pm!  One we'd done the huddle, I got a message to say Aryn's school uniform was ready to pick up so I decided to do that first, on the way I nipped to Boundary Mills to check out those Christmas decorations on the tree in the entrance and it wasn't as good as I remembered.  I still like the idea of blue and silver decorations on my tree this year but not theirs, the ones in Next are lovely :).  Yep Next is by M&S so I had a mooch round there, I love their Christmas stuff, but I also like B&Ms ones they're nice.  I've found a new tree topper too, need to get Elle to order that for me.  

Had a walk round a couple of shops, bought Aryn a couple of things for his birthday next week, then decided to go to Ikea to get the dishes for my Ninja that fit perfectly and the rug for the house in Ireland.  Well....  Once I'd paid for the rug, I ended up at the 'collection' point for just over an hour so that was my afternoon used up.  I have to say that hour did go really quickly and I enjoyed sitting on my ass and resting, turned out there had been a glitch in the system which had lost my order - great joy!

This all meant I never made the gym, on a positive I did clock up over 9k steps so that's good.  


I was shattered when I got home, really tired, really early, did my best to stay downstairs but caved just before 7, himself called just after 8 and I was asleep, had almost 9.5 hours sleep!  TMI maybe but I've started bleeding again, think I'm going to have to contact my GP, as it's not calming down.  It's the HRT patches causing it and in the last four weeks, this is the third times I've started bleeding, both previous  times it lasted 5 days, so it'll probably do the same this time.  I've only just started recording the dates but this is what's been happening since the beginning - it's draining me physically.

Everything was tracked yesterday and I could've eaten better, ended on 1955 calories, so over by 171, could've been a lot worse, at least I only had 3 Cadbury's heroes and I resisted another glass of wine.  

I love Christmas and usually I just get overtaken by the joy of it and overspend but I'm being a real grown up this year because I know I can't afford it.  I need to keep that control throughout December.  I am going to treat myself to the blue baubles for the tree though, then the red baubles I already have could go in a bowl somewhere to brighten up either the coffee table or in the kitchen.  Yeah that's my indulgence for this season.  

Now to go get ready for today, I'm just watching I'm a Celeb as I type this, so I'm half watching it, that's as much of my attention as it'll get I'm afraid, it's not worth my full attention.  Too much to do today, 3 huddles for starters.

Let's have a great day!

Mwah, luv u

Love me x


No comments: