Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 12 September 2023

Week 1 done.


Tuesday 12th September 2023

I love sleep and I'm relieved to say I've just had 10 hours after my lack of sleep the night before, I just don't function without it and yesterday I didn't do a great deal at all.  I stayed within my calories, I actually had a couple hundred left over, but my diet left a lot to be desired.  Bread, bread and a bit more bread!  Note to self: it's okay to throw leftover bread in the bin and you're not the 'waist' bin!  

And to top it off when I got back from my pain management group, Aryn had baked soda bread at school and I felt the urge to try it, I wanted to try it because he'd baked it and I'm proud of him but also because damn it was still warm and the butter melted!  So good!  He does have a natural talent for cooking but it's not something he's using unfortunately, maybe in the future as he realises it'd impress a potential girlfriend lol.

Seriously that was my day, washing, bread, pain management group and a couple of episodes of the walking dead, then bed.  I was just too tired to bother with anything else, I'd love a surge of energy this Wednesday afternoon or Friday morning so I could have a good go through the house. 

I did plan the huddle chat that took me a little longer than usual, but I'm looking forward to it, flying solo as my work wife is having a very, much deserved break.

Today I'm looking forward to some scrambled eggs, I fancied them last night but I was out of calories, I'd watched a chef show me how to cook them on Facebook or Pinterest, I shan't be using his method which had a good 100g of butter in the pan, just no need at all, if you use good eggs, all that butter is nice but not necessary when you're trying to save a few calories and lose some weight.

What will the scales say for me today, I hope a loss as I've really tried to navigate the lifestyle obstacles that come my way, my app as you can see is telling me I'm in credit, 

 
My Fitbit app shows that this is the amount of calories I've burned this week, 15,904 calories versus the 11,859 I've consumed is saying I should get a loss, we shall see, I'll like two pound I'm not gonna lie, I'll take whatever the scales say.  I have 7 weeks to lose 7lbs, but 2lb would take me back into the stone bracket below.



I need to go shower before Aryn gets up and wants the shower room.  

Apart from my scrambled eggs, I'm not sure what we've got for tea but I know the choices that are in the fridge, stuffed pasta, chicken chow mein - that's more a tomorrow dinner when I have time or a chicken thing coming today.  I'll let Aryn decide probably or maybe I won't maybe I'll choose somethign that he can have before I get home and I can have when I get back, we'll see, I haven't got time for this thinking, I have a busy day ahead ;) 

OH I forgot something did make me smile yesterday though, my UW bill was low yesterday, I pay for my gas/electricity as I use it, so it's more expensive in the winter than the summer, I also have all our mobile bills (my sisters included), house insurance and full fibre broadband on their and it was only £173 this month, I was thrilled to have a cheap month on a short wages month because of the summer holidays.  Woo Hoo, I still do UW when anyone asks, so if you are interested give me a shout, I'll happily run you a free quote.  Right see ya. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: