Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 21 September 2023

Another day on track

Thursday 21st September 2023


Another day in the bag, I do need to work on what I'm eating a little though I think, having said that, I did have 3 portions veggies yesterday which is an improvement as I haven't been hitting my 5 a day at all, I had chosen water as my challenge this week but looking at my tracker I'm thinking I should have gone with the 5 a day option, I might change it or try and look at both and just challenge myself to up them both, no totals attached.

I did go swimming, did 46 minutes which turned out to be 36 lengths as I lost count when a chap started talking to me!  Aryn and I also went and had half hour at the gym when he'd finished school.  I'd paid for the year at that gym which runs out Oct 25th but because I recommended a member, I'm getting an extra month which is great, as I've also got my free membership at Nuffield till the end of the year.

I'd just got back from swimming when himself pulled up outside, the weather was so bad at work they'd finished early so he thought he'd drive back rather than spend the rest of the day in the motorhome.  It was nice to all eat together as a family whilst catching up on our day then watching a bit of tele together.  

For tea we had chicken in tempura batter which were delicious, mash and veggies.  I also had my meat arrive from the butchers Facebook so I had a play cooking the beef in my Ninja - my old Ninja because my new one hasn't arrived yet, I had to ring yesterday and complain because apparently it hadn't been despatched, I was told it would take 5 days but I said I don't think so!  So it's on its way, hopefully will come today or tomorrow.  Disappointed that I've had to wait longer when the damage to the original one wasn't my fault, hey ho.

So the beef came out really good and he's taken beef sandwiches to work this morning, one happy man there.  I might try and have some oily fish today, maybe mackerel on toast later, I need to check the fridge/freezer for veggies and maybe go shopping for some.  It's turning into stew weather isn't it, maybe I'll make a chicken casserole or hotpot with those chicken breasts I have, nip to the shop for spuds, carrots and onions.  Yeah that's a good idea!  

Up early again this morning, so a spare hour to get stuff done, the cats are being tinkers at the minute, racing round playing like loonies ;) 

Busy day ahead, lots of huddles, here's to a great day.


Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x



No comments: