Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 9 September 2023

4 days in the bag, 45 days to go in my 7 in 7 challenge!

Saturday 9th September 2023


I did it - YAY - I survived a Friday!  It's not easy, especially when the suns shining, so warm.  I've only managed five and half hours sleep, it's just hot and there's no breeze, having the window open makes little difference and you could hear the pub more than usual, karaoke blasting and there was a lot of shouting on the streets, they could've been coming from anywhere in fairness, not necessarily that pub.  Add to that this beep noise coming from a house down the street and none of it is conducive to a peaceful night. 

Before bed though, I'd had a good day, running a few errands, doing a little housework, pain management was aqua fit in the pool so that was good, a little cooler.  My pain was a little high yesterday, I don't think wearing sandals helps at all as you have to walk differently, so they will be retired for the foreseeable future, I'll be wearing trainers no matter how they make me look! 

Foodwise, I didn't eat till about 11, I forgot to take a photo, but I had the leftover mash from the night before fried up with an onion, some broccoli, 3 mushrooms, 100g wafer thin ham.  I used a dessertspoon of oil and had it with a slice of bread and spread and a dollop of ketchup.

That was the only meal I had, because we ended up over the pub, I had 3 drinks then said I was coming home, too warm, too loud and I had belly ache too which I didn't mention.  He stayed and I said I'd make his dinner when he got home, we were having salmon and frites, came home and made Aryn's, put his salmon on a ciabatta roll with aioli, so removed the skin which I ate, and I tasted a couple of fries.  Himself came back a couple of hours later when I did him exactly the same, I couldn't have eaten a meal in that heat feeling how I did with my belly, I had acid too and to be honest, I just didn't feel hungry after those drinks.  I watched This Morning yesterday and they were talking about alcohol free booze, I've just been looking at the calories, they are lower but not loads.  Although I do like a Becks Blue and they're only 39 calories a bottle.  I wander what 0% lager they sell over the pub?  

That in a nutshell was my day, we've got to get school shoes today, Aryn got away with wearing these last term, but I had an email yesterday saying he can't wear them anymore, which is fair enough. 


But first our huddle, the good part of the morning, looking forward to getting more Owls to join me on the 7 in 7 challenge 
and hopefully they'll have gone shoe shopping before I get back because that's gonna be hard work, he won't like any of them. 

Right let's survive Saturday, another test, I could think now of what's to eat, as I typed that, himself just said, that salmon was nice last night, see we like good food and have excellent taste.  I've not got much left going on in the freezer, I could do a fakeaway Indian buffet but is it too hot for that?  I  could do something with pork or beef mince as there's a pack of each in freezer but I'm thinking chicken which of course there isn't but I could get one put it in slow cooker and have sandwiches with salad, plus if we decide to go out it'll keep till tomorrow.  Mmm decisions, decisions.  If that's my biggest dilemma - how lucky am I!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me  


No comments: