Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 29 September 2023

Good morning, it's Friday - YAY!

Friday 29th September 2023 


Another day, can you believe we're almost at the end of September already and I'm starting to feel the drop in temperature when I get up, it's proper dark out there and about 11 degrees, not cold enough for the heating to go on, I'll just put a hoodie on but yeah it's definitely comfort food time of year. 

Last night I had sausage and mash with onion gravy, I'd got one made in the freezer from when I'd cooked it a month or so ago, plus there's another one in there still so that's a meal sorted next week.  I did end up going over my allowance by a couple hundred calories but that was more about the other food I ate!  I need to get planning again rather than winging it. 

My lower back was hurting yesterday too, that doesn't help with moving so I'm quite pleased to see that I manage 7,240 steps, it feels a little better this morning so fingers crossed it stays that way.  Last joint pain management group today then I'll start going alone but still do the same days as it's now a habit, if I can go 3 times a week, that's a great commitment, combine cardio and machines in the gym with swimming and hopefully I'll continue to improve my energy levels and strengthen my body so my pain is tolerable.   I need to work out a routine, I'll get googling so I'm not just making it up as I go along, of course I can use the exercises we've learnt in our group.

I've had a good 7 hours sleep but I've got tired eyes this morning, it'll be a slow start from me, I'm going to clear our coffee table this morning, it's doing my head in now.  It appears I'm the only person who moves anything from it once it's been put on.  Random things on there today include cat treats, a large metal tape measure, sunglasses, reading glasses, tablets, hand cream, toothpicks, paperwork, ninja instructions - now I'm love to have a moan here but I've just realised other than the glasses, it's all my stuff lol, so I better shut up and clear it off!  

My Aldi roses are looking damn good, 10 yellow roses for £2.57 is incredible value!  I've had the 5 days too, can't complain at that.

Himself may be working tomorrow which means he won't be back tonight, I was looking forward to chippy for tea, we can have it tomorrow instead I guess, there's a lasagne in the fridge Aryn and I can share if he doesn't come home, that'll be a tasty tea. 

Now I know there's a lot of horrific and terrible things that go on in the world that shock us all but when I saw yesterday that someone had cut down the tree on Hadrian's wall, I was truly mind blown - WHY?!  I've walked under that tree on a sponsored walk, I just don't understand the mentality of some folk anymore.  Don't get me wrong in comparison to a 15 year old girl being fatally stabbed  on her way to school, it's just a tree not a life but I just don't understand what's wrong with our youth, both involve teenage boys, knives and chainsaws - WTF.  I'm bloody glad our teenage boy plays games in his room and eats too much food from our kitchen, I feel blessed he's a good lad. 

Anyway, I'll not dwell on that, I'm all about focusing on the positivity of life and we had a great day in our huddles, it's lovely seeing a room full of members chatting away about their week, supporting each other.  It's also amazing when a member who's been having a tough time for whatever reason and has shared that information with you, walks in one day smiling and as happy as because that 'issue' has been sorted.  It makes both Elle and I feel great to have been a small part of their story.

I'm toying with scrambled eggs or defrosted cottage pie for breakfast (I know that's proper weird, but come on, I've never professed to be normal, it's in the fridge, it needs eating and the bit I had the other night wasn't enough, then I found this one yesterday.  I thought Aryn would've eaten it but he didn't, unless he ate it after I went to bed, oh no I hope not :) 

Here's to a good day, my eyes aren't as tired as they were when I started this blog so that's a positive!  

Let's keep making our day a good one, focusing on the positives. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: