Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 20 September 2023

Here's to week 3 of 7!

Wednesday 20th September 

I've been awake since half past four - boo!  I'm not tired though so it's all good, I've had 6.5 hours sleep so not bad and I had a lot of sleep last night.

Check me out, I lost 1.5lb this week, that's 2 weeks into my 7 in 7 and I've lost 4lb, I'm thrilled, I really am, I feel like I'm finding a happy balance at the minute, not obsessing over it, working on making MY weight loss plan fit in with my life, this is my 'diet' and I'm making it fit in with how I like to eat and drink.  

One thing I've been doing is eating when and what I eat, not feeling like I have to have a meal when Aryn's hungry, so last night he came home and had 2 pieces of fish in batter (his request Elle I'm not forcing them on him cos the freezers full of them lol), smilies and onion rings.   Maybe not the healthiest food in the world, but he's eating food and that's what matters at the minute, he's a teenager and going through a fad of barely eating all day until he gets home so he can eat anything he wants and I'll sneak those veggies and healthy stuff in where I can.

Anyway, I had bacon, mushrooms and an egg on toast for my brunch, that filled me up for almost the whole day if I'm honest.  When I got back from the huddle on the night, I just couldn't be bothered to cook my meal plans had been dashed (I'll explain in a minute) so I just had a bowl of mash with some cheese in and ketchup and I was full.  I did have one bourbon biscuit later, those naked penguins aren't as bad as I remember them tbh but I am only eating them because they are there in the kitchen from the biscuits bought for himself at the weekend!

So why were my meal plans dashed?  Because my Ninja arrived and I had planned peri peri chicken and then when I was unboxing it and took the sticky cover off, it ripped off all the silver on the lid, so they're sending me a new one out.  It's a lot of money to have one damaged before you even start using it.  Not gonna lie, I was gutted, I've waited so long to buy one, I was excited to play with it.  At least when it comes today, I'll have all afternoon to play as don't work on a Wednesday night.

I really enjoyed the huddle chat yesterday, really got our members thinking I think, plus it was wonderful to see some faces return and a few new faces too. 

I want to get to the gym today so I'm hoping this Ninja swap box palaver gets sorted earlier rather than later, they're picking the broken one up and dropping the other one off.  Email says to ensure the delivery address is clear, yet they haven't given me a delivery address to send it too, I'm hoping the parcel man has the sticker!  

I'm in a really good place right now, I think it's the combination of exercise, HRT, having wonderful people in my life and doing a job I love with hours that aren't ridiculous like I've worked in the past, I'm feeling truly blessed, I really am.  If the biggest drama I have in a day is having to return the Ninja, how lucky am I! 

On that note I'm jumping in the shower before boy wonder gets up and takes over the bathroom!  

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: