Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Weigh day - what will be will be!

Tuesday 28th February 2023
No one is better than you.


Check me out having tomatoes!  I seem to have been successful with my tomato purchase, I had a delivery a week last Monday and accidently put 3 different types of tomatoes in my basket and they all got delivered.  Thankfully they're keeping well too.  I really enjoyed this breakfast but it gave me a bit of heartburn, certain foods do and tomatoes and toast seem to be two of them, the spread didn't help either!

Got my jobs around the house done, washing, oh my days, it really is never-ending isn't it!  There's only three of us, what the hell do women with lots of kids do, they must never stop! 

Once I'd done a few things that need doing, I watched an episode of Power Book, it's all about balance :) I've just had my morning shower and noticed cobwebs on the ceiling in the hall so when I'd finished drying myself, I used the towel to flick them all down - multitasking at its best right there!  At least I got dressed before doing it, that would've terrified anyone if I hadn't!

As our meal out last Friday was such a disaster and I hadn't really done anything with Aryn over the half term, we decided to go out for dinner after seeing a members meal on Facebook.  The Anchor at Coven is a Vintage Inn so I downloaded the app and it gave me £20 off if I spent £40 - bonus!  Aryn helped me lower the calories in mine by having one of my Aranchini balls to taste, he had half my big scratching and some of the pork belly, I did get a little of his lamb though too, we like to taste each others stuff.  He ate half my sticky toffee dessert though as I was full and he's a machine!  


  


It always pleases me that the sticky toffee pudding is lower in calories than most of the other desserts, Aryn's banoffee pie was twice the calories!  

Anyway, I did go over my day by 353 calories but over the week I'm 1738 calories in credit according to my app.  Will I lose weight today?  I don't know, I'm hoping so but I have a feeling I'm not going to because of the 4lb I lost the week before that I wasn't expecting. 


We shall see and continue regardless.  I need to have a good day today, check the freezer for ideas, thinking fish, I'm fancying spaghetti to so many some of that topped with a piece of fish.  Aryn's already decided he's gonna have a school dinner, so he won't be starving when he gets home which meals we can have our main meal when I get back from work tonight.   Soup for lunch for me, omelette for breakfast maybe, will go check what I have to go in it.

It's all food in the house, I love it and it keeps my mind motivated to stay on track if I'm thinking of healthy stuff.  https://www.supercook.com/ I found this website yesterday, you put ingredients in that you have and it gives you ideas, I haven't played with it much but it looks good.

It's a bit nippy this morning, apparently we're going to have the coldest March in a decade = boo.

I'm off in search of breakfast, let's have a great day, it's easy to think sod it and eat anything but it's worth not doing that, questioning your thoughts, trying to find solutions, setting yourself a few challenges, I ate an apple yesterday - go me!  

Mwah, luv ya 

love me x

No comments: