Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 1 February 2023

Chapter 2 of 12...

Wednesday 1st February 2023
Life is like February, short & sweet.



If January didn't go great, you've got another 11 months this year to do better - I need to do better!  I'm just not looking after myself well enough, so that needs to change.  I need to eat better, move more, get my body in better condition, I go on holiday next week and I plan to enjoy that but I can have a healthy week until then.

Yesterday was mostly bread based, that's no good, chicken sandwich, I did add a little lettuce, the leftover chicken and gravy with a slice of bread, then a chip butty for tea.  WHAT THE HELL!  If I fed Aryn that way, I'd be disgusted with myself, so I need to start taking care of me the way I take care of him.

On a positive, we had a great day in our huddles, lots of success, I need to practice what I preach don't I!  My body wasn't in agony after my little gym session, so that's progress, I shall go again today and do the same, build up slowly, don't go crazy.  

We've got fish for dinner today, another Hello Fresh meal, Lemon and Herb Sea Bass in Garlic Butter
with Roast Potatoes and Broccoli but I'll probably do mash with the potatoes as that's our preference.  I've used vouchers to pay for the last few HelloFresh boxes, they've really helped out as it's been a skint month as it always is after Christmas, but this years been worse because let's be honest the cost of living has gone through the roof hasn't it!  I used to love to go food shopping - not anymore.

Watching the news yesterday about food inflation was not fun, over 16%, which equates to almost £800 a year on your food bill - that's madness!

Watching it now, it looks like everyone but moms are on strike today!  Elle & I will still be there and we don't earn anywhere near what some of they do and we don't have a pension either lol.  

More positives, good things from yesterday include the cats, they make me smile, showing Aryn how to empty the litter tray whilst we're away was funny, his reaction was 'they do big poos don't they!' Erm yeah they do!   Elle was another good thing, she's a star, she grounds me and basically is my responsible adult telling me what I need to do lol.  And GRAVY it really is one of my favourite things.

Today I am going to take care of myself, today I will eat healthy and move more.

What will you do?

Mwah, luv you

Love me x






No comments: