Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 February 2023

First week on track completed!

Friday 24th February 2023
Start before you're ready!



Another day in the bag, I do believe that makes it a full week completely tracked and within my allowance, I've not done that in a while!  Here's hoping I can keep it up and see results and hopefully a drop in my pain levels.  

Yesterday was a busy day as Elle's been poorly so I was running solo, but it was all good, that's why there's two of us, so we can have time off now, unlike in our past jobs.

I'd already got my potato frittata muffins made so that was breakfast sorted.  


I nipped to the shop in-between meetings to get a bit of fruit, I was going to buy ready chopped but I couldn't bring myself to pay the price, so I grabbed a bunch of bananas (97p), apples (6 for £1) and a pineapple (95p), I know I need to eat some fruit for the fibre content and all the other benefits of course, I'm not a huge fan if I'm honest but I had the apple, had to take the peel off as it was sticky even after washing it - yak!  The banana was alright though, then I had a bowl of soup for lunch, half a carton of Chicken.

The other half of the carton, I used to make a tuna pasta bake, I used 150g Zenb pasta, 2 cans tuna, 150g garden peas and 90g cheddar, that made 3 decent sized portions.  I cooked the pasta with the peas, mixed in the tuna and soup, topped with cheese and popped in the oven for 15 minutes to brown, it was delicious.  I cooked some mushrooms and spinach to add to mine and added a ball of beetroot, the whole meal was 532 calories and 13.4g fibre thanks to the Zenb pasta.

 


I did enjoy a glass of wine as well before going to bed, all is good on the tracking front.

Today we're off out for a meal, Aryn's choice as is treat for the week, we're going to try the New Ivy House, looking at the online menu I might have Asian Style Fish, which is served with Singapore noodles drizzled with teriyaki sauce and a lime wedge, that sounds good and healthy-ish.

I've got the frittata muffins for breakfast after I've been swimming, at the minute I have a cat asleep on me so I need to solve that issue first!  

I did try to do the pilates yesterday but my knee was hurting too much so I only managed 5 minutes, I will keep trying, the inflammation is pretty severe in my legs the last few days, I'm hoping its down to things being moved about from my massage and it'll work itself out.  

Right let's get this Friday started!  I've put my positivity pants on and I'm ready for a good day, how about you?

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: