Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 27 February 2023

Survived the weekend!

Monday 27th February 2023
Let's do this!


Back home after a lovely weekend in Stratford, check me out, I went over a bit yesterday but overall, I've been damn good, resisting temptation on many an occassion!

We drove over after the huddle Saturday morning and went for lunch at Lambs, oh the food was delicious, this was my choice, 




  


 

I was too full for dessert, so that saved me some calories but I did have wine later. 

Sunday I started with an omelette, mushroom and corned beef, wouldn't bother with the corned beef again, I like my veggies in my omelette.  

Because we hadn't booked we couldn't get anywhere for Sunday lunch so himself decided we'd try out the Cadac bbq I'd bought him for his birthday last year, the sun was shining but damn it was cold lol.

Thankfully we ate indoors once cooked, he did ribs and chops,  I did myself trout in the oven, got me a bargain from Waitrose believe it or not, whole trout £3.50, so I had two but I couldn't eat them all, managed one and a half with the samphire, I even indulged in a little slice of cheesecake.


I also had a go at making Mojitos like I had on holiday, the didn't use the soda water and lime they used sprite with rum, so I had a go, what I realised is they put a hell of a lot of rum in them to get that flavour so maybe I'm better off sticking to wine!

We left early this morning as I've lots to do today and Aryn needs to get sorted to go back to school tomorrow, he's gone back to bed lol, it's not easy entertaining a teenager is it, Shakespeare's crap apparently, so that's everything in Stratford off the list! 

I better lose a little bit of weight tomorrow after all this effort, but if I don't it'll show eventually, I've got to look at the bigger picture haven't I.  This week I'm going to focus on drinking my water and aiming for the 5 a day, I've started by having tomatoes on toast, they were delivered last Monday before all this missing fruit and veg in shops started.

Right I better get the washing done, plan this weeks huddle chat and all the other things on my to do list.  

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: