Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 February 2023

Time to take care of me

Saturday 4th February 2023
Time to focus.

I had an awful nights sleep Thursday night, physical pain in so many places but also the worst heartburn I'd had in a very long time, which was a wake up call for sure.  I need to work out what triggers the heartburn and cut it out, butter is definitely one thing but if I'm honest, it's probably the quantity of food going in not the actual food!  

I had a physio appointment and we had a good chat, he gave me choices, steroid injections, escalating my case, but for now I'm going to try more exercises for the next five weeks and go back again.  He's going to send me more exercises to try so hopefully it'll help.

Something needs to give, I'm ready to get my act together now, up until now I've been saying it, but not really meaning it in my heart but I'm ready and willing.

I've eaten much better the last few days, we did go out for a meal last night, Queens Cantonese, it was supposed to be a get together with my brother and his lot to celebrate mine and his daughters birthday and also to thank him for looking after Aryn whilst we're away but we waited 15 minutes ordered drinks and when I called him to see where he was, he thought it was tomorrow.   We ended up having starters for 3, but then Ian's daughter and her friend joined us for the mains and we'll have to do a meal with Ian another time.  We didn't go mad with our ordering, the food was amazing if a little pricey but that's only if you're comparing it to your local takeaway I guess, which it isn't, if you were to compare to somewhere like Wagamama's or Miller & Carter, it's on a par with them.  The chow mein I ordered was vermicelli noodles, absolutely delicious, not full of oil, it's the dish at the front of that pic, Aryn had duck as he didn't think he'd ever tried it, himself had a lamb curry, it was all fresh and delicious.  


I can be really healthy this weekend, we've got a HelloFresh cottage pie to make which we'll have today or tomorrow, I'm going to have a wine free weekend too I think, give my body a rest. 

Here's to making it through the weekend, I have a lot to get done!

Have a great day, 

Luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: