Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 20 February 2023

Made it through the weekend!

20th February 2023
To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.


Well I made it and check me out, I resisted McDonalds breakfast after dropping off the motorhome, watched him eat a double sausage McMuffin, 2 hashbrowns and orange juice which would've set me back 832 calories = OUCH!  Instead I waited till I got home and had this for 230 calories; 

 


I love asparagus but it's usually really expensive and sometimes very woody, this is one of the ssuper 6 at Aldi this week and it was delicious.

I spent some time cleaning the kitchen, re-hoovering because apparently when I ask him to hoover the house, it doesn't include the bathroom and the kitchen cos he'd used a dustpan and brush to get some stuff up in there earlier! DUH! 

They got freezer surprise for their dinner, it turned out to be a beef mince pasta dish, we all had the veggies and I had the sea bass I hadn't had Friday, it was lush, £3.50 for 2 fillets on offer in Sainsbury's so same price as Aldi this week.


  

A lovely lady bought me an orange gin and tonic gift for my birthday so when he'd left for work, I decided to have me a glass and watch some Power on Netflix, bliss, especially as Aryn had also decided to go to his room, that's almost the house to myself.   It was worth the 199 calories it cost for sure.

Oh talking of tele, I watched "Where the crawdads sing" on the plane and it was a beautiful film that I wished I'd read the book first, maybe I will still read it, give it a few months first, it made me smile, laugh and cry, so definitely recommend.

I fancied something to eat but wasn't hungry as such, plus I didn't want indigestion or heartburn so I went and made me a salad which did the job, washed down with a glass of wine, so I ended my day on 1149 calories, which means I smashed the weekend, great start for me and hopefully it'll give them the oomph I need to continue.

 

I went to bed to watch tele before 7 because it's comfy and warm but I was asleep by 7.10 according to my Fitbit, unfortunately I was awake at 3.50am, I woke up just before midnight and again at 2 which proves it's not sleeping with him that wakes me, I wake anyway - ah well, I can work around these hours this week as he's away so it doesn't matter if I'm flaked out by the time I get home from work.

Just booked to go swimming this morning, get back to a routine, will go in gym first and do a few back exercises and my physio exercises, maybe 10-15 minutes on treadmill if my leg/back can handle it.  I've booked a massage this afternoon to try and see if a few of them can help.  I'm sick of being in pain and I'm going to use my savings to pay for them.

Not really thought about meals for today, definitely an omelette for breakfast, soup for lunch and then depending on Aryn we shall see what to have for dinner, I have treated myself to some trout which I think is use by tomorrow so I'd like that or a fish finger sandwich.

Right let's get this day started, I need to plan this weeks huddles, do some paperwork and stuff, get to the gym and I'm gonna sit and enjoy some tele too!  Enjoy your Monday xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx








 


No comments: