Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Yay to weight loss

Wednesday 23rd July 2021
What if you simply devote the rest of the year to taking care of yourself?



Well the first half of my day was all about our Happy Owls Huddles, even I lost weight again, that's 11 1/2lb since we started back in April, I probably started in May ;) but I was chuffed with another pound as it took me down into the next stone bracket.  We've got so many members saying since they've switched to calorie counting, they're losing weight and most of them were enjoying 'zero / free' foods on other plans, proving there ain't now such thing!

We were talking about kiwi fruits on our huddle zoom a couple of weeks ago and I mentioned the skin was good for you and one member said she ate the skin, which got the reaction you're probably having but it is an excellent source of fibre and vitamin E.  This Sunday, Jane tried one whilst we were on zoom and she agreed it wasn't as bad as she'd expected, so yesterday Joan tried one in the workshop as did I and I've got to say, I liked it, no worse than the furry skin on a peach, and I've added both to my shopping basket for the week ahead. 

My brother's here and we enjoyed our first takeaway of his trip, so it was Indian last night and it did not disappoint!  This was my plateful, I didn't leave much, it was delicious. 
 

My plan for the time he's here is to eat sensible at breakfast, fruit and yogurt, it's in my supermarket delivery today and eat whatever it is he fancies for dinner and take whatever the scales say, then sort it out when he's gone.  

Well I can see today being busy, I have a feeling I'll be running lots of errands to get supplies for Terry to make my house lovely, he has white paint to get him started, he ain't got time to waste lol.

Not much in my head this morning, so I'm going to go make him a cuppa and start our day, poor Alfie's shattered after a day of huddles and a night of Terry, bless him, he'll sleep for a few more hours I think before he'll want a walk. 

Now to decide on what colour paint for the walls! 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x

No comments: