Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 5 June 2021

Ouch!

Saturday 5th June 2021
You are the most valuable investment you'll ever work on!


Night ay morning :) that's what my mom used to say and she wasn't wrong!  My head is in need of paracetamol, I've just come down, moved something and a bottle of wine fell on the floor and smashed!  Getting that up in my delicate state was not fun.  Still yesterday was a very, good day indeed so it's all okay.

I spent the morning making curry, walking Alfie and chilling before my mates landed, then we spent the rest of the day in the garden enjoying life.  Lucy rocked up with this;


What a platter of joy!   V bought nibbles, Chantel bought bubbles and a fun time was had by all as you can imagine.

I've got a couple of hours to come back to life before our huddle this morning, I'll be right in an hour, then the weekend is going to be very relaxed after that I think.

Very short and sweet from me this morning ;)

Have a epic weekend, 

mwah, luv ya 

love me xx

No comments: