Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Tracking Tuesday again!

Tuesday 15th June 2021 
Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.



Well I had a brilliant day yesterday, I really made Monday matter, started it off with a walk with Alfie, he lasted about 15 minutes before giving up and getting in the pushchair, then I had a good half hour walk before I picked him out to see if he was up for another little walk.  We'd clocked 5k steps by the time we got home which was great. 

Next I went to work on getting the plaster off the cornices in the living room, I'm glad to say that my back is okay this morning, my knee on the other had, not so much, it's full of inflammation, hey ho!  After hoovering and mopping the floors, I wasn't in the mood to sit, so I decided to trim the bush that was getting out of control by the house.  By the time I'd finished, I'd cut it all down because it was covered in green fly and I got carried away, more bags of greenery to get rid of!  I also came away with a blister on my thumb - ouchy - it's been a long time since I've done manual work obviously.

Oh I went through my freezer and did an inventory of food, I will not be buying anything other than fruit, veg and bread for the next week, my brothers due next Tuesday, or I'd have said longer.  He'll want treating with all I'm going to be having him doing. 

This made me smile a lot last night, I haven't seen those kind of numbers for a very long time, look at those active minutes!  Look at the calories I burned, love it, especially as lower down the screen it told me I'd done 28 minutes of sport (145 calories), this was when I was cutting down branches and also it clocked the walk burning 218 calories.  Alfie also took me out for a second walk, V nipped round and as she's leaving he's followed her but continued walking down the road, so I got his lead and collar and he walked me all round the park, no pushchair needed, he's like the rest of us, has good days and bad days with his joints, I'm giving him YuMove dog supplements, that will hopefully help ease those joints once they kick in, although it says takes up to 6 weeks, he's been on them about a week.


Foodwise I was good too, had banana and natural yogurt for breakfast, I love full fat natural yogurt, it tastes so creamy.  Then I didn't eat till five on the afternoon, I had these chicken and chorizo skewers, wouldn't buy them again, although in their defence I didn't cook them the best, I left them too long, but I'd rather make my own with thigh rather than breast.  Those were the leftover spuds from the day before and a roasted pepper, which initially I'd put in whole because I was going to stuff it with rice but remembered the spuds whilst it was all cooking.  


 There was too much chicken for one meal, it should've served two, I thought Alfie would poke his nose in but he didn't so I made a Focaccia cob for tea time with the leftovers and had them with a packet of french fries rip off's which I have to say are yak but I keep bloody eating them because they are there, so I'm taking them to the huddle this morning to see if anyone actually likes them and to get rid. 

I've got one Focaccia cob left so I'll eat that today, no waste in this house.  I've took out a bbq pulled pork from the freezer, which I'm going to have with rice, I will have rice lol, I also have a cauliflower that needs using, mmm might make a cauliflower cheese, yeah, ooo might make do a FB live in my group to show people how easy white sauce is to make, as not everyone makes their own. 

Had a lovely natter in the garden with Julie too, I love that people can just pop round and we can have a cuppa and a natter, well I had a G&T actually, more T than G, very much deserved after all the work I'd done, blooming hot sun though.

Right, let's have a tracking good Tuesday,  I'm off to make me a cuppa, have a shower and my breakfast, not necessarily in that order! 

Mwah, luv ya

Have a great day 

Love me x

No comments: