Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 18 June 2021

I got that Friday feeling.

Friday 18th June 2021
Today is a good day to TRYumph!



Another great day yesterday, lots of certificates and happy members, there's such a great atmosphere in all the huddles, it's a pleasure to go to 'work', I posted this on facebook last night and it really is how I feel; 
What a difference a year makes ðŸ’œ thanks to everyone who's helped me feel so, whether your family, friend or foe, you've all played your part in getting me here and here is where I want to be ðŸ˜˜


I've forgotten all the pain that mom and I went through and I rarely think about it, when I do think about mom it's with fondness, I actually went to log into her Facebook profile this morning as I set it up in the first place and I couldn't remember the password, when I went to reset, it told me the account had been memorialised!  Thankfully I've remembered the password and have accessed it, there's nothing on there that I don't already have somewhere else so it wouldn't have been the end of the world, but it was still a shock to see.

I did a little cooking demo in our huddle fb group yesterday, well it was a recipe for a lentil dhal type thing she once cooked for me, well I'm sorry but it was tasteless and I couldn't save it as much as I've tried to add stuff since, it's still boring!  Just goes to show, no every recipe goes to plan, I'm just glad I only wasted about £1 worth of ingredients, so not the end of the world.  

I ended up having a egg and chip sarnie for tea, I had heartburn most of the day yesterday, it started as soon as I ate breakfast, which was banana and yogurt and a cup of tea, which I'd had the two previous days so who knows why I was blessed with heartburn, I get it about once a month regardless of what I eat so maybe it's hormonal, or maybe it's something I eat the day before and I can't remember. 

I've got a Marlie's masala from the freezer to enjoy today, she's not posted any menus for a while, so I'm glad I found this one.   

I think I'll spend some time on the new website today behappyowls.com that'll fill a few hours!  I've got a craving for chicken chow mein, I'll have to get me some beansprouts, think I have everything else I need, I could have one with the leftover chicken when I make a dinner Sunday, wonder if the Co-op sells them.  

I better enjoy my last quiet weekend before my bro arrives, I am looking forward to him being here though and I'm really looking forward to my living room being finished!  It's going to look so good, I'm excited for painted walls and all the things we've talked about - eek.  The back bedrooms almost complete too, then I can fill all those cupboards with stuff lol, I actually want to put my wool in one of them, as I don't think it'll do it any good, living in the alley/shed long term, at least I won't have to buy any wool for a very, very, long time so I'll have plenty to fill my time this winter.

Apparently today is both International Picnic Day and International Sushi Day, so you could celebrate them by eating sushi in the garden!  I love a bit of sushi, not sure of the forecast for today though, I know rain seems to have been forecast for the foreseeable which sucks!  

Oh Alfie was a tinker yesterday, he was in everyone's face barking as if to say 'I'm Here!', it's cos he's had that injection so hasn't been scratching, so slept better, too much damn energy now lol, but he has his very own pushchair now, thanks to the love Lisa who dropped it off yesterday morning, so kind of her and he's gonna love it.

I'm waffling this morning a little, well I waffle all the time but I have not specific subject to focus one, it's Friday ain't it, I'm always full on relaxed on a Friday morning and my brain don't wanna work.  

Oh I've just remembered I signed up for a zoom event today, it's 9-2.30!  I'll sit in on most of that because I think I can get a lot from it, so that's most of my day sorted.  I better get off then, get stuff done before it starts!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x
 



No comments: