Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Have a great day people

Tuesday 30th June 2021
Only you can change your own life.



Everything hurts, my hands, my legs, my back, all of me but I'm still happy!  Yesterday was a great day at the huddles, a difficult day for my brother on the sorting my house out front, but at least England won the football ay!  I have a feeling today isn't going to be any easier for him!

To top it off Elle once again got a new account blocked on Facebook even though the way we set it up should've meant she would be okay, which sadly looks like someone is doing it to her, heartbreaking with everything else that's going on in her life. 

Last day of June, now I gained 3lb yesterday at my weigh-in, no surprise there at all with the food that's been consumed in this house.  Terry wanted KFC last night, I had some chicken out the freezer, I'm so over deep fried chicken and other such food, if I ever get any semblance of order back in my kitchen, I will cook some proper food.  Ooo actually I'll have a cottage pie today from the freezer with a few peas, that can be zapped in the microwave.  I've also got some crusty cobs to make cheese and onion cobs and he can have a bacon sarnie for his breakfast. 

In huddles this week, we're talking all things food, love seeing food finds and finding out ways to save money and make things keep longer, I'll blog it all on Sunday once we've done them all.  

Oh I've also got my sisters Lasagne recipe to type up onto our website and work out the calories, it'll be ridiculously high, but for a treat now and again, it'll be more than worth it. 

For now though, I've got to go to get some stuff for Terry so he can sort my plumbing out, my plumbing hasn't been right for a long time, I've been having to put sink unblocker stuff down on a monthly basis, my washing machine leaks when I use it, so thankfully he's fixing it before I end up with major issues, it's a bit job too which is putting back everything else he wanted to get done.  I'll be happy if he manages to finish decking and living room, all the other stuff will have to wait, he's not a machine and we can't pause time his flight back is the 8th and he wants everything done for the 6th so we can celebrate moms life on her birthday.  

Tomorrow is the first day of the second half of the year, if you've not done great the first half, why not draw that line and get started on taking care of you, only you can do it, we can support you and just think it's not about having to lose X amount of stones, it's about losing one pound at a time.

Here's to a great day, be kind, be caring and enjoy life. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx




No comments: